EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Good Idea!!!I will order virgin drinks when nobody is looking! Just let's hope nobody wants to do any shots that night! HAHA!

I just went for my bloodwork! Eeek! Last time I was PG I got bloodwork, but they didn't explain the results. I wonder if I should call and ask in a day??

Oh they didn't tell you if they'd call? I'd def. call and check in like a day. Was this your HCG and Progesterone test?
If they bust out the shots---tell them all you're really hung over or something from the night before so you really can't drink very much because you stil feel like crap! Tell them the thought of doing shots makes you want to puke.

Jaime how come you put your ticker behind a spoiler?
I have decided my pregnancy is in a different timezone. I get no symptoms all day until 5pm, then my boobs suddenly feel tender as hell and MASSIVE, and I feel queasy and dizzy. Apparently when it's 5pm here it's 9am in California and that's where the girl lives who sent me my progesterone!

Ahhh! You're brilliant!!! My friends are HUGE drinkers, so I know they're gonna be hounding me! Only ONE of my friends knows I am pregnant and she said she would help hide my fake drinking, but it's her bday that night too, so I am sure shes gonna be SHAT faced! hahaha!!

Yes, the bloodwork was for my hcg and progesterone levels. The Dr. didn't say she would call because when I had my mmc, my levels were where they needed to be and the only way to tell that the pregnancy was going to be lost was by the sono saying that the baby was measuring small :cry: I suppose I will call tomorrow or Friday just to see! Doesn't hurt, right?!

Jaime how come you put your ticker behind a spoiler?
I have decided my pregnancy is in a different timezone. I get no symptoms all day until 5pm, then my boobs suddenly feel tender as hell and MASSIVE, and I feel queasy and dizzy. Apparently when it's 5pm here it's 9am in California and that's where the girl lives who sent me my progesterone!

I heard you can get "morning sickness" at night... Ya know what?? My breasts don't start reallllyyy hurting me until later in the evening either and then all through the night! By the time I wake up they feel fine and I get nervous and then they go into pain and fullness again around dinner time... not sure why????

I put my ticker in a spoiler because when I joined this site, I began a thread with a bunch of ladies in the TTCAL and I still spend a majority of my time in that thread because we have all gotten to know each other so well over the past 4 months. Well, majority of them are still struggling to conceive and I thought that maybe it would be better if I don't have these HUGE tickers in their faces???? Do you think I am being a little overly sensitive??

ssjad, i am sorry to hear about the spotting. i really hope it is nothing at all.

i am also taking baby aspirin, 5 mg of folic acid, prenatal multivitamins, and fish oil.

today has been a strange day for me. i had heart palpitations for a bit on monday and again today for a bit while driving to work and when i was there for a bit. also, when i was eating an apple my tongue and lips started to get numb and tingly. i stopped eating it right away. i have never had this reaction to an apple before! then after school i had a little bit of pink/brown spotting, barely any at all, but i had cramping while driving home. i feel weird now, almost hallow or empty feeling. i don't really know how to explain it. no pain now, only cramping for about an 1/2 hour and it wasn't bad cramping. it sort of made me feel a little nauseous.

i just don't know what is going on. :( i feel like i am just waiting for the inevitable now. i really hope not.

dr in 2 days. hopefully i will get some answers or at least start of answers there.

i hope you are all doing well.

i am sorry if i missed something (i am sure i did) i have kind of read all this in a daze...

No not at all. I'm in a similar situation actually, I started posting in a thread of girls who had all decided to ttc straight after a loss. We all moved on to a new thread as some girls on there had their bfp after a few months, some did indeed get a bfp straight after, and a couple are still trying. We started the new thread as it had been quite a while since some of our losses and some of the pregnant girls felt like you, a bit awkward about posting with their bfp's. They are a fab bunch, and I was 7 months before I got my bfp but I certainly never begrudged anybody their bfp's or got upset by their tickers. I can't speak for the majority though so I admire your sensitivity. I can't wait to get a ticker but I'll make do with just changing my sig for now.

ssjad, i am sorry to hear about the spotting. i really hope it is nothing at all.

i am also taking baby aspirin, 5 mg of folic acid, prenatal multivitamins, and fish oil.

today has been a strange day for me. i had heart palpitations for a bit on monday and again today for a bit while driving to work and when i was there for a bit. also, when i was eating an apple my tongue and lips started to get numb and tingly. i stopped eating it right away. i have never had this reaction to an apple before! then after school i had a little bit of pink/brown spotting, barely any at all, but i had cramping while driving home. i feel weird now, almost hallow or empty feeling. i don't really know how to explain it. no pain now, only cramping for about an 1/2 hour and it wasn't bad cramping. it sort of made me feel a little nauseous.

i just don't know what is going on. :( i feel like i am just waiting for the inevitable now. i really hope not.

dr in 2 days. hopefully i will get some answers or at least start of answers there.

i hope you are all doing well.

i am sorry if i missed something (i am sure i did) i have kind of read all this in a daze...

I'm sure it's just your growing baby playing games with your body! I have read that pregnancy makes your heart beat a little faster than normal.

Can't wait for your appt and hope it gives you some sense of relaxation :hugs:

No not at all. I'm in a similar situation actually, I started posting in a thread of girls who had all decided to ttc straight after a loss. We all moved on to a new thread as some girls on there had their bfp after a few months, some did indeed get a bfp straight after, and a couple are still trying. We started the new thread as it had been quite a while since some of our losses and some of the pregnant girls felt like you, a bit awkward about posting with their bfp's. They are a fab bunch, and I was 7 months before I got my bfp but I certainly never begrudged anybody their bfp's or got upset by their tickers. I can't speak for the majority though so I admire your sensitivity. I can't wait to get a ticker but I'll make do with just changing my sig for now.

I agree that I didn't feel bad when some of the other girls got their BFPs and they still go on our thread and let us know their milestones which I always loved because it gave me hope that I would get a BFP and I did after 6 months... So, now I just go on there and mostly talk about normal every day stuff with them or I answer questions or just lend some support. We all swore we would be friends forever because going through this difficult journey and sharing such personal things definitely is something that brought us all together. I like your siggy btw : )

Just got back from the Dr. He told me to come in and get a quantitative blood done. He'll have the results later today, I guess. It was weird going back there after losing Tess. I am nervous all over again...

So I drank 2 bottles of water while at work today (I only work for 4 hours a day) and I peed twice and no spotting! Maybe the spotting happens because I'm dehydrated? I don't tend to be a big drinker, and I wasn't increasing my intake since my :bfp: so maybe that's why?? I hate to feel like I'm drowning, but I guess it's worth it to not see blood anymore, right?

Just got back from the Dr. He told me to come in and get a quantitative blood done. He'll have the results later today, I guess. It was weird going back there after losing Tess. I am nervous all over again...

So I drank 2 bottles of water while at work today (I only work for 4 hours a day) and I peed twice and no spotting! Maybe the spotting happens because I'm dehydrated? I don't tend to be a big drinker, and I wasn't increasing my intake since my :bfp: so maybe that's why?? I hate to feel like I'm drowning, but I guess it's worth it to not see blood anymore, right?

Ugh I hated going back to the same Dr office... but this time it will be all positive for us!!!

Keep staying hydrated!

Mindy I really hope you are ok. Obviously the spotting would be a massive worry but the other symptoms could be pregnancy symptoms. When I miscarried I had cramps like period pains and felt really bloated.
I can't explain the emptiness - I am just hoping and praying you are ok. And that you get some answers - good answers - very soon. Big hugs. :hugs:

thank you, mrs. m.

i don't really know how to explain it. it is almost like if i was wearing tight pants and then opened them. you know that feeling? it is sort of like that but i wasn't wearing tight pants... :S

i am trying to feel positive still.

A few days ago I suddenly didn't have that "full" feeling in my uterus any more. I don't feel it all the time. It's weird.

that is weird.

my belly is acting weird now. sort of upset and sort of not. :(

Not that I'm advocating it because I'm petrified to do one myself...but have you done another test?

i do. i think i am going to try tomorrow morning.

i broke down and did an opk after holding my pee for only 2 1/2 hours and drinking a glass of water. there was a line but it was light. i don't know what to think.

i just checked the opk again and the line is as dark as the control line. good sign i guess. i didn't watch the opk until the pink had gone out of the background, i guess that is why the line didn't seem as dark?

Yeah they take a good while to dry. I've never used an opk to check hcg but it sounds promising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"