• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EDD 19 Apr 2013 Bump buddy please?

happyface82

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

This is my 2nd time on 1st trimester forum and I'm sooo excited! I just got my positive this morning so very early days!!!

Anyone want to be my bump buddy? :flower:

Hey!

I got my BFP yesterday too :happydance: Congratulations on your BFP fab news \\:D/, this my first so im not sure what to expect but would be great to have a bump buddy x :hug:

Hey,

I think 20th April according to calenders but so confused how its all worked out as i have had longer cycles since TTC - i was getting really anxious and it made my cycles longer than usual so im not sure how that will influence things......

How are you feeling? Have you had many symptoms? I have had pulling/strething cramp type feeling and smell is much better than before...thats about it really......

Super excited its hard to believe its real at the moment. How many tests have you done I have done 4 now hehe

:dust:

Mmmm I see what you mean! Do you know when you ovulated? I guess if not they'll tell you when you have the 1st scan. When do you have your first scan?

I have a pulling feeling add well in my lower tummy. It weird, I never had it last time! I also have back ache and occasionally feel a bit sick without actually being sick though! I did 3 tests on 10 DPO and got very very faint lines haha and then did 1 on 12DPO and got a very clear BFP! I wanted to buy the clear blue test that sais "pregnant" so I can believe it but they didn't sell it where I was!! haha I'm in Greece at the moment island hoping so its hard to get decent tests here! :dohh:

How long were you TTC for?

I think I ovulated on 27/28 July but I didn’t test this month as was getting so stressed with all the pee sticks and temps etc we decided to try without it all his month LOL.

Doc has sent my details off and said I should hear soon about scan. Gosh I still cant believe all this is happening hehe :happydance:. When is your scan booked in?

The test that actually say “Pregnant” are very cool….really helped it sink in as we kept looking at the ones with lines and thinking….its very faint almost not there you know?! I guess you know what your looking for though the second time round, is it much different apart from the tugging?

We have been TTC for 8 months now and its seemed like forever.. I cant believe I thought it would happen first time when we started this journey so silly :dohh:. How long have you been TTC?

Wow island hopping in Greece sounds amazing you lucky thing :dance: ....really hope we can get away for a break soon
:plane:

Are you based in the UK? I've booked an appointment with my GP for the 30th August which is when I'm back in London! I hope they manage to organise my 12-week scan on time! :dohh:

I might have a sneaky scan that week before I leave Greece. Here they tend to do a scan at around 7-9 weeks just to check all is ok. So I might do that though it might be a bit too early but I'll see. :shrug:

I think it helped that I've done it all before. I "knew" I was pregnant from my symptoms! Even though I doubted myself as I had symptoms so early!

We were very lucky. We only TTC 1 month. 8 months must have felt like ages!

Greece is really great right now. I'm from Greece so we are visiting family but they all leave on different islands so its great for us to go around! :winkwink:

Yes im not far from London, do you know Bromley? Where are you from in London?

Ohh sneaky scan sounds like a good idea….just be nice to see the little bean don’t you think? I say go for it :thumbup:

Wow 1 month, you are lucky….my sister was the same. It was disappointing to have to learn about ovulation etc but we are so ready for this now its probably been for the best in may ways:dust:

Ahh that’s lovely to spend time traveling round visiting family, Greece is such a beautiful country too. You are one lucky lady :flower:

Oh yes I know Bromley though I've never been there. I live in North London. Around Holloway though we would like to move next year when we need to apply for school for K!

Yes we get a lot of holidays. I'm doing a PhD so can study from here and OH works at a University so again he can do his research from here. So thats very convenient!! :thumbup:

Oh yes I know Bromley though I've never been there. I live in North London. Around Holloway though we would like to move next year when we need to apply for school for K!

Yes we get a lot of holidays. I'm doing a PhD so can study from here and OH works at a University so again he can do his research from here. So thats very convenient!! :thumbup:

Hey hun, How you feeling? Any new symptoms?

Thats cool you guys can travel and keep up with your studies, whats your PHD in? Very cool, it must be hard work though....:thumbup:

I did another digi test yesterday and its moved up a week from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks so im thinking doc was wrong but also seems like good news, levels moving up at the right rate i guess...that makes 10 tests i have done now though :haha:

Symptoms are developing but still no sickness, my smellbuds are getting stronger and i could even smell the dry dog food in the supermarket yesterday...weird...also i cant seem to eat beef, was gutted when i had to give the dog my steak dinner :dohh: xxxx

Hi ladies, also looking for bump buddies. This is our 1st month ttc and yesterday we got our first bfp. Due 20 April according to my dates.:flower:

Hi ladies, also looking for bump buddies. This is our 1st month ttc and yesterday we got our first bfp. Due 20 April according to my dates.:flower:

Hi Almostmom :hi:, Congrats on your BFP :hugs: how are you feeling x

Happyface I remember you from the pregnancy boards when you were pregnant with your daughter.. Were you due in may/june 2010 like me?

Congratulations everyone. I'm due 30th April :)

I am due 4/23/13 I think. I just got my 1st BFP on Monday and am so excited. We were TTC 11 months, well not avoiding really. But I have a history of infertility from years ago. I am new to this board as I used to just come look at some of the questions but now I need some buddies in this process. My bbs are super sore and I have a bit of mild cramping at times. I am generally feeling a bit tired but don't know if that's just b/c I get up to pee every night and have not been able to fall asleep right away like I used to. I am just thinking and excited about being PG!

Hey hun, How you feeling? Any new symptoms?

Thats cool you guys can travel and keep up with your studies, whats your PHD in? Very cool, it must be hard work though....:thumbup:

I did another digi test yesterday and its moved up a week from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 weeks so im thinking doc was wrong but also seems like good news, levels moving up at the right rate i guess...that makes 10 tests i have done now though :haha:

Symptoms are developing but still no sickness, my smellbuds are getting stronger and i could even smell the dry dog food in the supermarket yesterday...weird...also i cant seem to eat beef, was gutted when i had to give the dog my steak dinner :dohh: xxxx

Oh dear the smell. I also have that! Along with some sickness here and there. I'm never actually sick though, so that's good! :thumbup:

My PhD is in decision making. Its very tough to keep motivated now with K and I can only assume it will get more difficult!!! :dohh:

Congratulations!!!!! I'll be your bump buddy if you want!! :flower: How are you feeling?

Happyface I remember you from the pregnancy boards when you were pregnant with your daughter.. Were you due in may/june 2010 like me?

Congratulations everyone. I'm due 30th April :)

I remember you!!! :thumbup: Yes I was due 25th of May but K had other plans and arrived 1 month early! Hope this one goes all the way! :cloud9:

Congratulations on your BFP!!! :flower:

I am due 4/23/13 I think. I just got my 1st BFP on Monday and am so excited. We were TTC 11 months, well not avoiding really. But I have a history of infertility from years ago. I am new to this board as I used to just come look at some of the questions but now I need some buddies in this process. My bbs are super sore and I have a bit of mild cramping at times. I am generally feeling a bit tired but don't know if that's just b/c I get up to pee every night and have not been able to fall asleep right away like I used to. I am just thinking and excited about being PG!

I'm the same. Just too excited!!! :cloud9:

Congrats!!!!!! :flower:

I have af like cramping especially if I sleep on my tummy or on my back. And sore boobs, that's it.:flower:

Hi lady's
I just to my BFP today with number 2 and by my dates I am due 30th April,
Very much in shock at the moment as we only decided to start trying last month, I hope to get to know you all on our long journeys ahead!!! Ahhhhh xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->