• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EDD 19 Apr 2013 Bump buddy please?

Totally out of the blue I got my first U/S scan today, on the sly, by a resident doctor at the university hospital. I was there for paperwork and he either felt very sorry for me or wanted a break and he took me for a scan in a room. I saw the little bean and the heart beat. I tell you I was in total shock I couldn't express any feelings for a while, the doc was just giggling, and he got me giggling too! Very sweet guy!

Wow!!!! How cool was that!!!!! Best surprise ever!! :flower:

hi guys... would you mind terribly if I joined you? I haven't had an official EDD yet but based on scan a few weeks ago at 8w4d, my EDD is April 2... I'm having a hard time finding bump buddies 'cause I'm in between March and April and I just want pregnant people to talk to! :cry:

Wow!!!! How cool was that!!!!! Best surprise ever!! :flower:
Oh yes very cool! :thumbup:

hi guys... would you mind terribly if I joined you? I haven't had an official EDD yet but based on scan a few weeks ago at 8w4d, my EDD is April 2... I'm having a hard time finding bump buddies 'cause I'm in between March and April and I just want pregnant people to talk to! :cry:
Please come join!:happydance:

Of course we don't mind! I'll come visit your journal later!

Of course we don't mind!! I'll come visit your journal later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->