• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EDD 19 Apr 2013 Bump buddy please?

Hi lady's
I just to my BFP today with number 2 and by my dates I am due 30th April,
Very much in shock at the moment as we only decided to start trying last month, I hope to get to know you all on our long journeys ahead!!! Ahhhhh xx

Congratulations!!! How old is your LO? :flower:

I'm edd 18th of April, it would be so cool to be bump buddies! This is my first pregnancy after trying for many years!
I was away the past few weeks and only today I saw DH and told him in person that we are pregnant! He is over the moon!
No symptoms here. I had a bit of cramping one night but nothing serious.

1 day apart our EDD!!! You must be over the moon!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Have you booked your 1st doctor's appointment?

1 day apart our EDD!!! You must be over the moon!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

Have you booked your 1st doctor's appointment?

My doctor is away on vacay, my mother's doc the same. I will call my insurance company tomorrow to suggest someone who is in town to have a first visit (mainly to tell me what kinds of tests I need) and then we will see. The joys of getting knocked up in summer lol :haha:

Hi ladies, just cheking-in:flower: Any new developments on your bumps or symptoms?

My af like cramps have stopped, only have lower back pain:happydance:

^ good to hear you're doing good!
No symptoms here, same old same old. I finally managed to get an appointment for next week, on the 30th. I went out today to take care of paper work with the insurance company, family registry, and our local mother & child center.
I feel sleepy and I don't feel like doing anything today, I was outside walking under the sun for 2 hours :O

Hey Ladies,

How are all the lil bumps coming along? I had my first MS today ....finally :thumbup:

I woke up at 6 weeks with horible ms, I haven't had a normal meal since. I'm nauseous all day long.:cry:

I've also got really bad MS. I'm never actually sick but feel sick all day and don't really want to eat anything. :dohh:

oh boo and just think we have another 5 weeks of this :growlmad:

then again...only 5 weeks to go till we can relax a bit :happydance: xxx

Hi all I'm Shelby I'm due April 27 2013. Looking for some other expected moms to be friends, we can share our experiences, symptoms, complications , joys and fears.

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/swRTm7.png

Hey ladies

Can I join please? I've had a few health problems which meant I couldn't allow myself to get attached to bambino but yesterday I finally got given the all clear. It's so lovely to be able to relax and start bonding with my little beanie now! I'm due around 17th April according to docs but DD came a few weeks early so I hope number two will as well. The last four weeks have been very difficult symptoms wise - completely exhausted, frequently vomiting and nauseous all the time, loss of appetite, couldn't sleep at all etc. But I'm turning a corner now and having good days and bad days - the constipation is still outrageous as is my sense of smell but I'm so happy to be eating and sleeping again.

How's everyone else doing? Any scans coming up? I've got my first midwife appointment next week and hope to have a scan by the end of September.

xx

Hi mamabeaut88, BabyEnoch and Ellieb31. :flower:

Happy and healthy 9 months to all! :flower: I've got my GP appointment next week to get everything started and I had a cheeky little scan while in Greece last week and saw our little peanut! :cloud9:

I'm very jealous of your cheeky scan! :haha: Have you got a pic you could share? I paid for a private scan early on in my last pregnancy but I'm trying to hold out for the normal nhs one this time because we have less spare cash.

Yes it makes sense! I went to my cousins doctor in Greece and he only charged me £20 so it was ok! :winkwink: It was on an island so prices are a lot lower there!! How old is your DD? How early was he/she? K was born at 36 weeks and I zoo hope I go full term this time! :flower: Here is a pic!

Attachments

• 20120829_100644.jpg
    20120829_100644.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
I'd be straight in there if I could get a scan for £20! You lucky thing! Thanks for putting the picture up - so cute!

My daughter, Abbie, is 18 months old now and her 2nd birthday is one month before my due date. We wanted at least a two year age gap but hadn't realised how quickly I'd get pregnant this time since it took us 18 months first time round! Abbie came at 38 weeks and I was very happy with that! I was so ready to meet her and she was 7lbs 7oz so could have ended up quite a bit bigger if I gone to 40 weeks! Once I reached 37 weeks I started using acupressure to bring on labour and again during labour to make it quicker - I wouldn't claim acupressure works all the time for all the people but I do believe it may have helped me and I'd definitely do it again.

Given your last pregnancy i completely understand that you want a 40 week pregnancy with a lovely big weight this time! How much did baby k weigh when he/she was born? Were you able to breast feed? Your due date must be very close to baby k's birthday?!

I never thought of trying acupressure to bring on labour, something to think about if things go well this time! :winkwink:

You must have been shocked falling pregnant so quickly this time!!! Its amazing! It shows you can't plan things right?

Katerina was born 2.4kg so not too bad in the end but she had had severe jaundice and needed to be hospitalised at 1 week old and she got an intestinal infection in the hospital which meant she had to stay in for 1 week. Stupid Greek hospitals don't let you breastfeed when your baby is in there. So I had to express and take it to them to give it to her. Long story short K never latched on! She was used to the bottle when she came home. I tried for another month and then stopped as I was too depressed about it. I hope this time things go well and I get to breastfeed! :cloud9:

MS is tough I can't wait for my honeymoon phase(2nd tri), I'm tired of being sick. I'm happy I am pg but it feels horible!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->