EDD 29 November - 7 December 2008 - UK Buddies Wanted

kimmyjane84

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Kim, I'm 24 and I'm expecting my first baby. I've been married nearly a year and live in Somerset, UK.

From the date of my LMP (25 Feb 08) and my cycle length (31 days) we worked out that we are due on 4 Dec 08. However, we had a bit of a scare early on and had to have a Early Pregnancy Assessment Clinic scan which showed our due date as 7 Dec 08, 3 days later than we had thought. We then had our dating scan which shows our EDD as 29 Nov 08, which does not quite work out with the date of my LMP!!! So we will just have to wait and see...

If anyone would like either a text, email, messanger or facebook buddy to chat with and compare notes, please feel free to contact me.

Would be nice to chat to people around the same due date as me.

Kim xx

Jemma_x is due around the same time as you and is looking for buddies if you dotn already have one!!

Hi. The edd I was given was dec 1st which doesn't really work out so I'm still going off my workings out of nov 28th but sure it will turn up when least expected anyway! It would be nice to chat to someone due at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->