Eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!!!!

gills26

Reaction score
So I got my :bfp: this morning!!!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk!!!!!!! We've been trying for 5 months and it was starting to get a bit overwhelming really.
I'm 14dpo and didn't test until today. I tested this morning after a realistic dream about having a baby girl, 3 x IC's and 1 x CB digi later, and I'm pregnant!!! So, because of my longish cycles that puts me on 4 wks 5 days already! We've decided not to tell anyone for a bit because this is our first and we're a bit cautious still. It's going to be tough!! We nearly already slipped tonight to a friend!!
Anyway, off to first tri now (I can't believe I get to say that!!)
Thanks for all the support throught the TTC stage! Looking forward to making some buddies in FT :flower:
:cloud9:

congrats! i got mine today too :D the other night i had a dream my OH was looking at my crotch and was like "you're bleeding" and i said "no way i dont start for a week". and then i went to the bathroom and there was blood there. then i woke up.

Thanks guys!
Big congrats to you Milosmommy!! Are you still in shock? Oh no, that's an aweful dream! Fingers crossed for you that this is a sticky little bean!
I'm so scared already that this'll be a chemical :( I had a possible chem a few months back and I just keep thinking how so many beans just aren't sticky enough and it would be just my luck mine won't be. Ugh, got to think positive!! Can you tell I'm still in shock?!? I can't stop babbling! :blush:

Thanks guys!
Big congrats to you Milosmommy!! Are you still in shock? Oh no, that's an aweful dream! Fingers crossed for you that this is a sticky little bean!
I'm so scared already that this'll be a chemical :( I had a possible chem a few months back and I just keep thinking how so many beans just aren't sticky enough and it would be just my luck mine won't be. Ugh, got to think positive!! Can you tell I'm still in shock?!? I can't stop babbling! :blush:

i've been talking about it to my SO all day. lol. no one knows yet. not saying anything until AF date is gone. i've never noticed a chemical, that i know of. my cycles always varied by a couple days. but looking up all the early bfps and seeing so many end in chemicals it's making me scared. i'm not so much shocked, but really nervous.

Congratulations on ur bfp's Gills and Milosmummy. Hope u both have happy and healthy pregnancies. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->