• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eeeeeek

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
I'm 26 weeks today.
Which means 1 week until third trimester, I can't believe how fast its flew and in 13 weeks my little Daughter will be here. (having section at 39 weeks)

Anyone else feel overwhelmed (and exiting) how fast it's going?

Happy 26 weeks!

I'm also feeling quite overwhelmed by how fast it's going. It's exciting to get to the next week, but I don't feel ready at all yet!

I feel like this time is going a lot faster than with my son. Probably because I'm so distracted running around after him all the time :) Happy 26 weeks!!

Im right with you!! Im excited but a but stressed because i have nothing ready yet!! And the thought of running after 4 kiddos scares me lol

Im right with you!! Im excited but a but stressed because i have nothing ready yet!! And the thought of running after 4 kiddos scares me lol[/QUOTE

ah this is our fourth too, and were due on same day lol.

we have quite a lot in already.
it defo goes quicker when you have other kids x

I'm so excited to meet this little one, I feel
At the moment it's such a long time away, it's dragging a bit for me despite having 3 others and working part time!! I just want to be 40
Weeks and done!! X

Happy 26 weeks 😉

All through first and second tri, all I did was wait and look forward to LO's birth. Now that I'm 29 + 4, only a little over 10 weeks away, I am in full-tilt panic mode because I can't believe it's so close. I'm also realizing how close I am to childbirth, which always felt like something off in the distance. Now I can see it and it is quickly becoming a reality which I am zooming toward and can't do anything about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->