Eeek my heart fluttered when OH said this

TwilightAgain

LTW for our LO <3
Reaction score
I've been waiting for a baby for what feels like forever - and a labrador :lol: but i've been studying for the past 4 years.

Last night OH said well we've only got a year left to wait (I finish my postgraduate degree then) and then we can start planning our future, weddings, babies, doggies......Ahhhh! It made me so happy to hear him say that :cloud9:

I had to share with someone cos everyone else will think i'm cuckoo :lol:

That's a long wait to ttc, will you have to work in your job a certain a amount of time before you get any maternity benefits?
Xx

I honestly don't know, but we'd like to get married before children anyway so i'd of been in job maybe 1-2 years before we have any anyway....despite it being 3 years away, it feels a hell of a lot closer and i'm quite excited that the fun stuff starts fairly soon :D

You know wedding planning really took my mind off babiesfor a good year. Lol.
I was addicted to you and your wedding forum before b n b. It's very bitchy in there though.

I've been with my dh since before my 17th birthday, I was always broody but really started baby crazy at 19. Ds was born when I was 24, so I know what it's like.
We wtt til we had been married a year and a bit to try mainly because we wanted to own a house. I've never been career driven so that didn't feature.
Xx

You know wedding planning really took my mind off babiesfor a good year. Lol.
I was addicted to you and your wedding forum before b n b. It's very bitchy in there though.

I've been with my dh since before my 17th birthday, I was always broody but really started baby crazy at 19. Ds was born when I was 24, so I know what it's like.
We wtt til we had been married a year and a bit to try mainly because we wanted to own a house. I've never been career driven so that didn't feature.
Xx

Hi raspberryk, you sound like us!! We've been together since I was 17 too! And I was a YAYW addict too &#128541; (still am on occasion) I know what you mean about the bitchyness though!

Hi OP, exciting times coming soon, enjoy the next few years if its anything like ours it'll fly by in a blink!! We've been waiting nearly 5 to TTC and we're finally trying in a couple months!! Xx

I've not been back to yayw fsince ds was born...
We married in June 2009 my screen name was raspberry_kitty I think xx

Ah, we weren't engaged till 2011 so I guess I prob missed you! Some of the really bitchy ones have left now! Xx

Yeah ds was born 2011 ...
General chat on a Friday and Saturday night was pour the wine and watch the cat fights.
Hilarious.
I would have stayed on the forum but they changed the layout and then I had trouble logging in. I still get emails through so I'll probably re access to see if any old timers still lurking
Xx

Ah yeah by the time i joined fri and sat nights were dead - if there were any interesting threads the mods had removed them by the time i found out!!
Nevermind still quite addictive reguardless! I am now addicted the b'n'b though!! ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->