Eek!!!

Bababall

Reaction score
I'm back in here!! Can't believe it. We planned to ttc next month but got carried away this month (I suppose we were ntnp) and here I am.
We fell pregnant with our daughter on month 1 ttc and truly didn't think it would happen that quickly again.
I took a test yesterday that was very feint. Going to hold off today and test again tomorrow, on my birthday :)
Going by my lmp, I am 4 weeks 1 day with a edd of 24th July.
Lying here in bed after getting up to brush my teeth and feeling very queasy. Here we go again...

:) Congratulations!
I also had a bit of a surprise. We were wtt and using just rhythm after coming off bc. After all the plans I had for TTC, who knew it would happen while we were actively avoiding!

Yeay, us too. We conceived our son first time round and this time I thought it would take months! But here I am due the 26th two days behind you. Still not believing I'm pregnant just yet.

Congrats! We share the same due date! Today is the first day I've felt nauseous. Otherwise cramps and exhaustion have been my biggest symptoms!

Last time I got pg on the third month of ttc, this time the second month, didn't think it would happen so soon but here we are!

Thanks all. Lovely to see some due date buddies.
I felt a bit ropey all morning but better this afternoon. I'm very tired but that's prob due to the fact that I barely slept last night. Was willing work to be over.

I too didn't think it would happen so quickly for us! We had all sorts of trouble in the past & I honestly didn't even think we would get pregnant without intervention but here we are after only a couple of months of TTC (& not even actively trying really!) Still don't feel particularly pregnant & feel like it's all a dream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->