Egg Retrieval after care

sugargully

Reaction score
I have my egg retrieval this Monday. This is my second and I would like to make the recovery easier this time around. Could you all share what's good to eat, drink or do to speed up recovery?

Congratulations on your upcoming egg retrieval! One thing that might be helpful is to focus on foods that are easy to digest and provide plenty of nutrients. It's also important to stay hydrated, so make sure you're drinking plenty of water and electrolyte-rich drinks like coconut water. For more tips on preparing for and recovering from egg retrieval, I highly recommend checking out this beginner's guide from Fertility Road: Egg Collection: A Beginner’s Guide - Fertility Road Hope this help. Good luck

I think basically it depends on how many eggs you had retrieved. If you have OHSS, it will be taking longer time and more suffering. As for me, i don't have many eggs retrieved, so everything is normal. Just make sure you drink 2 liter of water everyday. No lifting, it's better to have a bed rest the next day because of the anesthesia. But i read some people just go to work as normal the next day.
So it's really depending on your body reaction.

How many eggs have you retrieved?
Keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"