eggy eggy eggy.....

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Sparklebaby, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Sparklebaby

Sparklebaby Mummy to Jenny

oi :happydance: oi :happydance: oi :happydance:

well after a month so of nothing! I think I ovulated last night.....but it was CD 21.
    EWMC was not the word, Im sure if I stuck it in a frying pan it would have cooked like an egg lol :rofl::rofl:

I usually ovulate around CD 15/16 - Tell tale signs usually a small stabbing pain in usually my right side and EWMC. I only got this last night.....so does this means I have either ovualted late in my cycle or possibly even twice and also does this mean if I have ovulated late that AF will be later than expected???
    last AF was 7th Oct. I am assuming my next to be around 7th Nov.

I dont want to get my hopes up if I think Im running late when in actually fact its because I have ovulated late....any help greatfully received.

Although I blatently told DH that I think I was O. he didnt do anything about it :cry::hissy: however we had a good old session on both sat and sun so there is a small chance I could be in on the game (that sounds soooo wrong :rofl:) this month. :baby:

2. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

this happens to me everyother mth (never used to!) i O cd14/15 n av a 30day cycles ...this mth i O cd18 and im sure it b a 35 ish day cycle...well of course i hope we caught this egg !! but it is normal so nowt2worry bout hun...good luck :)

3. celine

celine Well-Known Member

yeay, go eggy go!
    Loving that description of putting it in a frying pan LOL

4. Sparklebaby

:rofl:

how u feeling Celine :hugs: good to see ur still about xxxx

5. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

I would wait until 18dpo to test if no af (easier said then done ) that way no getting your hopes up

6. celine

celine Well-Known Member

I have to back up serina, I did that and there was no quetsion wether it was pos or neg as the line was super dark :)
    Mind you I only tested so late cos FF told me to!

7. KKSARAH

KKSARAH Mummy to two Princesses

[EWMC was not the word, Im sure if I stuck it in a frying pan it would have cooked like an egg lol :rofl::rofl:]

:rofl:Thats just how mine was the last couple of days, av never seen anything like that before, & I got my first +OPK.

So we have been doing lots of :sex:

:hug:

8. Sparklebaby

still confused.......so If that was my ovulation, does that mean my AF will be late???

9. KandKsMama

KandKsMama Mom of 3 girls under 4

Most likely AF will be late if you have a normal 14 day LP. I would count 14 days from O to estimate when it might be due.