Elaines Diet & Exercise

2nd.Time.Daddy

Reaction score
Well elaines going to boot camp and i will be in charge :rofl:

See how long she lasts and how quick it kicks her in to shape

Will update it on here when she has started

Bloody nora, would rather have me teeth extracted than you lording over me with a whistle and a whip lol!!!

xxx

moaning in a way you'd love to hear lmfao!!!

xxx

hahahaha just seen this thread!!!!

i go riding at least 2 hours a week. and i spend about 25 hours a week cleaning!!! At what point in my week do u think i have time to listen to you gabble on about excersise hahahahahaha

Well he can wish! Im hoping to start swimming soon, but means i will have to wake up really early so i can go before i go off to work.

I agree with Imi.

I would kick my Hubbies Ass if he put me on a diet.

Thanks hun, but i do want to loose some weight as i put on loads when i had alana and have been a bit lazy trying to shift it and now we want another baby. Just dont want to be bigger now then before i had alana as i will be even bigger after next baby.

Want to be a size 10 again, but i would settle for a 12. im a 14 now so not that far to go, but i was an 18 after alana!

Thanks hun, but i do want to loose some weight as i put on loads when i had alana and have been a bit lazy trying to shift it and now we want another baby. Just dont want to be bigger now then before i had alana as i will be even bigger after next baby.

Want to be a size 10 again, but i would settle for a 12. im a 14 now so not that far to go, but i was an 18 after alana!

it wont take long :rofl: as long as you stick to the plan :rofl:

Elain I think you need to tell Dan to lose a few pounds himself

. . oh and buy a hair piece!

Oh and loose the glasses ....

He looks a bit of a dork lol

xxx

well i love him to bits the way he is, im loosing the weight as i want to, im definately not doing it to please him

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->