electric blankets

jenny82

Reaction score
so i did a reallllly stupid thing last night.

came home late enough as me & oh were out and the house was cold. i have an electric blanket that i use in the winter so thoguht i'd put it on for 10 minutes just to heat the bed a bit. i frickin fell asleep and only woke up once the bed was super hot!

now am panicking in case i did some damage or in case i bring on an early labour or something. baby is quiet enough this morning alreayd although have had a few little nudges so i know hes ok in there.

what are the chances that i could've done something?? i am neever using it again :(

Aw hun , ya know these " guidelines " really annoy me how they panic you ladies grr.
No doubt baby will be fine hun, Loads of people use electric blankets ( like me ) & keep them on low all night or boost with the heat up thing like you have. Don't panic hun, i think the guidelines are more for prolonged use of the high heat option xx

Yea I think everythings ok - tbh, I didn't even freak out until this morning. It was realllllly hot - will just have to be more careful in the future!

I used mine lots earlier on babes,but i have taken it off the bed now,just incase my waters go,lol.
D
xx xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->