electric guitar

pa2k84

Mummy to Lucas Richard
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help as google not being overly helpful (that or what i want does not exist!)

Oliver is desperate for a 'rock band' for his birthday, by this he means he wants a drum kit and a guitar. We passed a shop the other day and he saw an electric guitar with am amp and started going crazy saying that is what he wants for his rock band (he was pointing to the amp telling me about how you have to twist all the buttons) I have no problem with getting him a guitar as he has been fairly consistent over the last 6 months plus about wanting his 'rock band' but i am struggling to find anything suitable for his age.

He will be 4 on his next birthday and eveything seems to either start at age 6 or be too babyish, he actually wants a guitar with strings not buttons - am i going to loose this one!?!

Couldn't you buy him one for age 6? I don't really go with age guidelines, Gracie plays with things for 3 and even 4/5 plus, we just make sure she is supervised.

I'd go for the older ones, you'll get more years of play from them. My son has a lot of 8+ things that he uses just fine, I don't usually go by age either.

My boys both have ukuleles and use those as guitars. Might be small for a six year old though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->