electric shocks feeling in my stomach

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
Omgggg it made me yell!! It has happened twice and I'm now panicking !! Both times I was just sitting on the chair playing with DD who was sitting in front of me and suddenly I feel an electric like strike!! Anyone had this happen to them?? It's not the baby kicking I'm sure cuz I know what it's like from previous pregnancy (this one hasn't kicked strong yet)..

Is this normal? It literally felt like I electrocuted my stomach right under my ribs ! Or like someone flicked a rubber band ! It was like for a second but it really startled me and I actually screamed ! Poor DD was alarmed and asked me if I had a stomach ache cause I held my stomach :cry: :shrug:let me know if u has experienced this or heard of it

Yes, round ligament pain. This happens to me a few times a day if I move the wrong way, lift someone the wrong way, roll over too fast, etc. It's sharp like lightening and often makes me say "ow!" out loud, but passes within seconds

Sounds similar to a sensation I get all the time - like really central under the ribs? It's like a weird pins & needles, zapping type pain for a few seconds. I get if I set in a certain position for too long or lean forwards when I'm brushing my teeth! I've had it from really early on... I have aches and pains everywhere these days, my ribs literally feel like someone is pulling them apart. I could cry at how much it hurts right now! Some pains are really sharp but I just assume it's all the stretching and growing unless I'm in absoloute agony for a sustained period of time!

I have been getting this lately too and it's very weird feeling! Glad I'm not alone

I have been getting this lately too and it's very weird feeling! Glad I'm not alone

How far along are u??
I'm starting to think like what the other ladies said, it's just sitting wrong or something .. man it feels so weird !

Ugh, growing pains are worse with each pregnancy, and I will stand up too quickly and get that really strong rubber band feeling and just hold my ligament and cry out... lol... My kids just think I'm nutty. :) Supposedly, drinking more water is supposed to help the ligaments stretch more gently... lubrication and all... I can't vouch for this since I never drink enough.

Ugh, growing pains are worse with each pregnancy, and I will stand up too quickly and get that really strong rubber band feeling and just hold my ligament and cry out... lol... My kids just think I'm nutty. :) Supposedly, drinking more water is supposed to help the ligaments stretch more gently... lubrication and all... I can't vouch for this since I never drink enough.

Thank u so much! Ure answers are always helpful and I feel since u have had so many, I enjoy ur knowledge and experience :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->