elevated heart rate?

sophie22

Reaction score
My heart rate goes from maybe late 70 to 100 or more just from either laying down to sitting or sitting to standing. It did this is my first pregnancy and also in my second but much later on and not as noticeable. I had all the tests in my first pregnancy but I can't help but worry about it. I do get anxiety but it never did this before and I am sure it is pregnancy related. anyone else get this?

I have this when I'm not pregnant, I have anxiety sometimes. However, 70-100 is a fine heart rate :) more than 105bpm is considered raised, but even then that's OK. It might be that you have low blood pressure and your pulse increases to compensate. If you're dehydrated this can be a side effect. Try and increase your fluid intake and see what happens xx

One was fast when owns throwing up a lot due to dehydration

I also had this both pregnancies. The doctor said it was likely progesterone + low blood pressure + dehydration. Nothing to worry about!

I get this when I'm not pregnant too. Seems totally normal to me.

I get this early on in pregnancy as well but never when I am not pregnant so it's definitely related to hormones etc. No anxiety here so I think it's really normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->