Elf on the shelf arrival

clairelou44

Reaction score
Hi, I am doing Elf on the shelf this year for the first time and as I'm new to it I just wondered how do I do the arrival of the elf?

I am putting mine in a Xmas box wrapped in brown paper. In it will have a letter . Advent calender an few other treats.

We will put it outside and do a fake knock and she will open the door lol.. I am super excited to see her face !! x

We have a little elf door so he sits by it, usually with a treat/advent calendar on the first day.

I'm working on this tonight. I have a box each for DDs, they have advent chocolates, paintings, crafts, DVD and their stocking. The elf will bring these and a letter.

I am going to do the letter myself, not sure what to say. Be good and listen to mummy would be a good start! Ha ha

Ours is coming with a letter and a bit of a treasure hunt. We did have a door but it's gone missing so think im gonna wrap an amazon box and pretend santa mailed him instead as he knew we lost the door!
We will be doing ours after school because mornings are hectic to do the whole letter and so on so going to nip home after college before school run to do the set up.
(they have picked their choccie advents already so will have those out for the morning)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->