Elf on the shelf

When we was in the range today they had random elves around the shop. The girls went crazy saying mummy they're back, look, look... I had to whisper to DH to keep them away from the aisle where they sold all the stuff and actual elves....DD would be gutted if she realised you could actually buy them . Time to keep kids out the shop ha ha

When we was in the range today they had random elves around the shop. The girls went crazy saying mummy they're back, look, look... I had to whisper to DH to keep them away from the aisle where they sold all the stuff and actual elves....DD would be gutted if she realised you could actually buy them . Time to keep kids out the shop ha ha

Oh no! I try to shuffle mine past they have saw the odd thing but my kids know that sometimes I provide the elves props (I didn’t tell them this they questioned why the elves had my tags and asked if sometimes I leave them/give them stuff and I was happy to go along with that)

Oh no! I try to shuffle mine past they have saw the odd thing but my kids know that sometimes I provide the elves props (I didn’t tell them this they questioned why the elves had my tags and asked if sometimes I leave them/give them stuff and I was happy to go along with that)

I may have to use that idea if they ask. Why do we make it so difficult on ourselves lol

DD has already been talking about her elf. She can't wait. She's mentioned they sometimes bring a friend (another elf) and she hopes hers does this year, so I may get another. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to our elf doing anything. I usually think about it 10 minutes before DD gets up, and I just move him. I set low expectations! LOL DD still loves it all!

We always had a old brown box for ours to arrive in . Started to get ripped and tatty looking so decided to buy one out the shop . Few days after 1 December DD2 shouted all over the shop thats the box the elves came in ! I didn’t even know she’d seen them wasn’t in a obvious place!

I’m thinking of going back to an old brown box and wrapping it again with brown craft paper with red and white ribbon !! Didn’t feel the same somehow last year !!

Our homeys have the elves too and I am not taking my girls in there down those aisle !!

Sooo gonna say this too !! My girls are gonna question things more this year especially DD1
But DD2 is more crafty haha

We have 2 elves but they are not the proper Elf on the Shelf ones as I don't like those I got our Elves from John Lewis (Portable North Pole Do-Good Elf)
about 3 years ago now they are lovely more like a doll but we have a boy one called Elvis and a Girl called Ella

PNP Do Good Elf - Google Search

Aww they are cute. Ours is from poundland last year, his name is Cookie :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back