Ella Jayne- My not-so-fun birth story- **more added**

WOW what a birth story......kinda put me off wanting kids :haha: Im Glad your both safe and hope you dont have too many more panic attacks and nightmares! Congratulations she is beautiful xx

Congratulations on your gorgeous girlie and big massive hugs to you :hugs: I'm so sorry you had such a traumatic experience :hugs:

Sorry you had such an awful time. I used to have flashbacks and feel upset about how the birth of my child went too (although yours definately tops it!). Thankfully they faded in time and I'm sure yours will to. Enjoy your little girl and congratulations. x

Congrats on the birth of your little Ella. She's just gorgeous! Sorry to hear just how traumatic the birth went for you - you will begin to heal but it will take time. Hope you start to feel better soon. Take care.

You are so brave. I felt like crying for you when I read your story. You went through an incredibly traumatic experience!
Please try to treat yourself well. Love yourself. Your body survived such pain and anguish, your mind as well, that of course it is going to take time to heal.
Do not stop getting psych help. You sound like you have Post Traumatic stress Disorder - hell, of course you do! For you to love yourself and your precious little daughter to the best of your ability, you must first heal.
Ten thousand hugs from me. Take your meds. Get out into the sun. Focus on the little moments of pleasure that your daughter and family give you, and with time things will be okay again.
I respect you for surviving what you did. You are such a strong woman and mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->