Ella Louise 27/11/09 - bang on time!!

Haha congrats Alice, Only you eh! I was well looking forward too reading ur birth story and it didnt disapoint! i still cant belive you have ur lovely little girl already as if the pregnancy didnt go fast enuff the birth my goodness!!! :rofl:

huge huge huge congratulations honey, to you, katie and all the family! i've been dying to read this ever since she was born :cloud9: well done you! and nanny! wow!!! xx

zara it could be you not long from now :rofl: you gota try and beat my time!!

oh congrats hun, what a story. piccies when your ready pweaseeeeee :flower: x

:lol: When you test me to say she was here (3.45 ish) I thought you were winding me up!! :rofl:

Congratulations!

Wow congrats! I hope my labor is short and sweet liek that! :rofl:
xx

wow HUGE congratulations-that story is brill to read.
& def something to tell the girls when they are older! x

Congrats! Bet your mums going round telling everyone how she delivered her!! lol Bless! Any pics or have i just missed them?

So pleased for you xxx

Welcome to the world baby Ella! Congrats to you all! :hugs: What a fantastic birth story - Go Mum xx

Congratulations on your speedy arrival!
Glad your mum was prepared with her apron!:haha: that made me chuckle xx

lmao lisa, picture it if you can, i'm lay on the bathroom floor, propped up with pillows, towels everywhere, all the blood guts and gore and suddenly went "anyone seen my phone? i need to text lisa!" :rofl:

there's pics on fb for anyone thats got me on there, barely have time to breathe atm lol!!

oh and bex, i promise i'll message you back as soon as i can!! just grabbin 5 mins whilst ella's milk settles!

wow what a story! Congratulations :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"