Ellas House nappies on sale

A

anothersquish

I forgot to put this up the other day but know I mentioned it in a thread!

Ellas House nappies on half price :thumbup:

We use bumhuggers at night with much success so worth a go as even if you have a heavy wetter they have a pocket you can stuff.
Less than £5 a nappy and postage is VERY reasonable!

https://www.ehnappies.co.uk/nappies.php

I think i'll order some of these to try as night nappies on Harrison!

no no no no no !!! stop telling me about nappies ! i already bought 4 nappies, a buggy liner and a wipes warmer today ! and now 2 more nappies. damn you..... :haha:

hey, Ive bought 19 in one day....beat that THEN complain LOL

Damn You - now I have 2 more nappies on the way. Oooops

haha, stop blaming poor squish, its not her fault you lot dont have no restraint :haha:

x

Yep but she knows we have no restraint and still keeps putting temptation in our way!

:rofl:

But youd have been upset if I DIDNT tell you about bargain nappies!

soo what did all you other weak willed ladies get ? i got two small aplix with pink fleece :blush:

i havent got any yet, are the bumhuggers better like? ive only got the other kind and its one of our night nappies, the only differnce i can see on the bh is the fleece, but we use fleece liners anyways, hmmm decisions...

x

I only have bumhuggers. I like the fleece inner because it keeps bottoms very dry overnight and you dont have to 'do' anything with it. I like the pocket a lot because if you find they outwet the bumhugger you can EASILY add boosting in the pocket!

I got 2 of the spotty fleece bum huggers. one poppers and one aplix - need to see which i prefer! Got the large but Leila only just over 14lb so they may be bit big for a while.

I bought 4 large poppered bumhuggers as they will fit both the boys. Im trying to find night nappies that work for Harrison as I always found he leaked so im hoping these will suit him better. I got:
1 bobble
1 white paws
1 tufty
1 red paws

Can't wait for them to get here! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member