Ellas House nappies on sale

i bought poppers and meant to get aplix arrrrgggggg

what size did you get? I may swap you an aplix for a poppered? I meant to get at least one poppered to try but forgot and got all aplix!

Maybe should have got a small then. Will see what they are like and save for when shes bigger and needs all night nappies (still changing at 11pm so managing ok with extra boosted day nappies).

What wraps do you use with these - would my flip wraps work?

Flip wraps are absolutely fine with them :) I also have used Nature babies and WeeNotions wraps over them but I prefer Wool now!

ive used boots cheapy pull on wraps and motherease rikki wraps, thats all i have :)

x

i bought poppers and meant to get aplix arrrrgggggg

what size did you get? I may swap you an aplix for a poppered? I meant to get at least one poppered to try but forgot and got all aplix!

I got large, will try one when they come, and see if i like poppers :lol: its weird some nappies i love with poppers others i dont :shrug:

i have a feeling they gonna be too big for a while.

OMG these are so cute but as I'm new to all of this just a quick question - if I buy these and put them on my monkey :D do I need a water proof wrap on it? and where do I get them?

Thanks - i want the paw print ones :D

OMG these are so cute but as I'm new to all of this just a quick question - if I buy these and put them on my monkey :D do I need a water proof wrap on it? and where do I get them?

Thanks - i want the paw print ones :D

yes they do need a wrap :) you can get wraps from almost anywhere! Most wraps will fit over these because they are slim.
For good all round wraps Id suggest Nature Babies or Motherease (Riki or airflow, depends if you prefer poppers or aplix)
Wee Notions wraps are good, if I use a wrap at night instead of wool I always reach for my WN first, if you were going to get "into" night nappies Id go for one of these as they are sized very very well (my LO is in a medium wrap which does 10-20lbs on the tightest poppers and he is 13lb+) and certainly work...plus you can get them in pretty soft fabrics.

thanks hun, theres so much to learn :D ok I will go and take a look at motherease wraps now :D I am presumming then that these are night nappies? I am currently using a disposable as Izzie is a bit wetter at night :( but would love for her to be in re-usables 24/7 if I can :D

they can be used at night or in the day but they certainly stand up to nighttime use. Also if you got one and found it wasnt quite enough you can add an extra bamboo or hemp insert into the pocket without it ending up massively bulky.

Just tried to order 4 and it woulnd't let me... Wonder why... Hmmmm.

I did try to do it three seperate times, on account of timing out whilst having to amuse a baby with a short attention span, though. Maybe that's why.

i use mine for night with an added microfibre insert layed on top and a fleece liner to keep her bum dry, im not sure how the bumhuggers work as i dont have one but if there is a pocket under the fleece then it would be a lot easier and a lot less faff on trying to get the nappy on whilst keeping the microfibre and fleece from moving while leylapants is crawling all over the show trying to go and play haha!

x

Just ordered 2 large poppers in the spotty and stripey colours for LO, and a small one for a friend whos just had a baby :)
My OH was like "why's your credit card out?"...and I was like :blush: "I've just bought a nappy...well 3!"

hahaha mine didnt even blink, ive got him well trained, he came in the room and i said come and sit here and pick a nappy, youre picking one and im picking one, so he came and picked one lmfao, didnt even ask me how much or anything lmfao...hes a good boy sometimes, very sometimes hahaha, but when it counts!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->