Ellas House nappies on sale

Has anyone received their order? I ordered on 30 March and nothing so far! :(

nope not had mine yet, i presume theyre having to make them? i hope they arrive next week cos i want them for turkey

x

So long as I'm not alone - I emailed them earlier so will post when/if I get a response.

no i havent got mine either, they make them to order tho so might be a while :)

sara

xxxxx

I had mine the other day.
They have had rather a lot of custom the last couple of weeks because of the sale so its taking a bit longer to get through orders I imagine!!

Ok mine came earlier in the week, have since been through 2 nappy washes and a couple of rinses and are drying ready to try.

They seem huge (got large). Will it matter if they are a bit baggy so long as they are completely covered by a wrap or would i be better putting them to one side till they fit better?

They are taking ages to dry though - have been by the radiator for at least 2 days and still damp so put on sunny windowsill this morning and they are now nearly dry. If they are good for night i will have to buy more just to have enough to use while they dry :dohh:

Wow, cant believe they are taking that long to dry for you, mine dry overnight on a rack in the kitchen.
You should be fine with large as long as they dont have massive gaps, having said that I know their sizes do come up slightly large as my 5yr old was messing about with the ones I bought and put on an XL OVER his trousers and did it up and ran round the house in it laughing.... hes 50lb+ and is running round in a nappy thats for 35lb+ with room to spare....I thought it was very funny!

Not had the heating on much though last couple of days so that could be why, would have put them out in the sun yesterday but i forgot. Hope they dry quicker with radiators on or when on the line on a sunny day!

leyla has a large and it is still way big on her lol, still on tightest and could do with being a lot tighter but just about barely fits, i havent had no problems with leaking so long as teh wrap fits well itll be fine :D

x

lol looks like Daisy's is gonna be too big then LOL.....did anyone get dispatch notices or anything ?

No dispatch note - they just turned up.

Think i will try one and see how it holds up, if its good will order some small since it sounds like they will last her ages. Does anyone have both large and small who can post a pic of them together for comparison? That would really help. :thumbup:

I do yes, BnB going offline shortly but will take piccies and put them on tomorrow as Im gonna go to bed once BnB dies.

my small has actually shrunk quite a lot so i'd stick with a large if i was you

Yeah but its after 2 full washes and loads of rinses that it looks massive - maybe it has shrunk but its still enormous! going to try it on her tonight now its dry and see how we go. Getting nappies pegged out in the sun now so should be completely dry by then.

Mine arrived this morning too. All washed and now out on the line with the rest of the initial stash that needed it's second wash.

Too cute not to take a photo of them drying :):

https://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/rachelwestlake/DSC_0344.jpg

Ooh, ooh!! My three arrived this morning!! Sooooo lush :)

I have a royal blue, a camo and a paw print!! They are too cute!!
I chose one popper, two aplix.
Have washed them, now want them to dry so I cam try them out tomorrow xx

mine are drying now, i cant believe how haggard they already look after one wash :dohh: fleece really does the job but does it really have to die after the first wash :haha:

x

need wear proof fleece.....yeah right LOL
though mine look ok, not 'perfect' as they come shiny new but not haggard looking...wonder if the print types show up the typical fleecy wear more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->