Elliptical Machines

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
For those of you who have these at home - what one do you have and how do you find it? I asked for one for Christmas but my parents have no idea which one to get and to be frank neither do I.

Also, has anyone used Tony Little's Gazelle? How did you find it compared to an ellipitical?

What's an elliptical machine? :rofl: Is it for exercising?

I got one from the catalogue to shed some weight after my daughter and it really works but uve really got to push urself!!

I prefer treadmills... They have more options lol.

I like the elliptical because its easier on my knees. Plus my boobs are too big so when I run on the treadmill it doesn't make for good boob-bouncing-age :rofl:

Our gym in our apartments have Precor ellipticals, they are great! I also prefer the elliptical to the treadmill. The Gazelle doesn't have the same effect because its just a front and back motion, not a full circle for your feet,. Ellipticals are more effective for sure.

Hey Rae,
My mom has the gazelle......its crap..hahahaha not much of a work out.....
I used both eliptical and tread mill and because of my bad kneesand ankles......i prfer the eliptical.
It more fun and you get an upper body workout as well. PLUS you can go in both directions.( backwards is great for your ass!!!!!!)
I am not a runner and I was able to run on it for 30 mins full speed and not hurt my knees. Out of breath tho so it does work cardio.
Only negative thing is my toes fell asleep due to not lifting on foot rests like your feet would do on treadmill. ( just don't go on it for long)

I need both...one for me and treadmill for my dogs in winter time..hahahaha
to cold for their feet to go on long walks....BUT I am sure you can relate living on the "Rock"

haha yes I can relate! That's half the reason I'm asking for one, because I know damn well once the snow hits theres no way on this earth that I'm going to be motivated enough to get up off my ass and go shovel my car out in the freezing cold to go to the gym!

I live to far away from gyms.....and cannot aford to buy any fitness machines so........
its walks in the woods for now...except during hunt season..haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->