Elli's fag free, fat free diet journal.

Elli21

Reaction score
I thought id combine both my diet and my quitting smoking into the same thread.

Tonight is my last day smoking, im not sure if im ready just yet, but every time i have a ciggy, my boy says..."i'll smoke one!"
And it breaks my heart.
I only started up again (after a 4 year non smoking stretch!) when my nan died, and altho i started and stopped, could take it or leave it type thing, its not like that anymore.
And when Mike went into hospital from then on ive smoked constantly...apart from a few days in a row etc.

My motivation to quit smoking is the same as my motivation to lose weight.
I want my kids to have a fit and healthy mummy....and i will do it this time.

Also the money, i dont have it to spend on something that technically i dont NEED.

I might be on here alot tomorrow, just moaning cos i need a ciggy, so any supportive words will not got amiss!

Ive got one ciggy left for tonight, and im going to have it in a minute. I was going to save it, just in case, but no...no more! I dont want a just in case fag just in case i do smoke it :wacko:

This time next year, ill feel amazing....even tho i know for the next few days im going to feel like shit.

Ive been dieting for 2 weeks now, and ive lost 3 lbs so far, and if my work scales are anything to go by, ive lost another 2lbs since my weigh in this week. :dance:

Doing the diet and quitting together is going to be a nightmare :(

I hate the fact i really really want one!!! :(
And to be honest today probably wasnt the best time to do this.
Mike woke me up by having a go at me, Toms in a really cranky mood, and the house is a mess. :(
I feel like cracking!!

I am about to do it as well hun, we can cheer each other on, I'm going for the cutting down thing first.

How did you get on today?

Thanks Jo :hugs: Thatd be great!
I didnt do well. So ive booked myself in for an appointment with the smoking clinic at my doctors for 2 weeks time, and im now smoking silk cuts, where u can smoke 9 of these to a normal ciggy.
Its like puffing air but its a ciggy.
xxxx

Silk cut ultra??
they are hard work aren't they? :lol:
amazing though how quickly you get use to them though.

I haven't done too bad today, haven't made a docs appointment yet though, need to get in a routine with work first.
xx

Good luck hunnnnnnnnnnnn x x x x

Silk cut ultra??
they are hard work aren't they? :lol:
amazing though how quickly you get use to them though.

I haven't done too bad today, haven't made a docs appointment yet though, need to get in a routine with work first.
xx

I smoke ultras BTW - Silver packet! I can't even smoke a 'light' any more they choke me!! Sad thing is I got use to them rather than using them to completely quit!

Im starting to get used to them too!!
They are seeming stronger as the day goes on.
I had one drag on my friends normal ciggy today and i instantly went dizzy.

Only 6 ciggys today...which is better than my normal..13-14 :thumbup:

Ok, diet is going really badly atm, i got really disheartened when for the last 2 weeks ive stayed the same or put on 1lb.
But im kick starting it again today.
As for smoking, my quit pack that i applied for came through, the twiddler finger thingy is really good. That stops me having 1 out of 3 fags a day if that makes sense.

Cant wait for my smoking clinic appt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->