embarassing problem: weird grow on nipple (update: it's a skin tag!)

tinybutterfly

Proud Mommy
Reaction score
:blush: a bit of an embarassing thing...

but you know, if you look at your nipple, it's like all little blobs,
kind of like a raspberry, but much smaller, obviously lol

well, on my one nipple a few of those things decided to grow and/or multiply,
so now there's like a bit of nipple on my nipple...if that makes sense.

anyway, anyone had this and got rid of it? if so, how do they do it? and does it take long to heal?
can gp's do this? i think they can, i know my MIL/FIL can but there's no way i'm throwing my boob on the table for them, ya know...

i've planned to ask my gyn this every time i see him (every month) but forgotten every time (even writing it down doesn't seem to help tss).

Do you mean Montgomery glands? They're perfectly normal :)

Do you mean Montgomery glands? They're perfectly normal :)

nope, know what those are :) those are around the nipple area, what i have is really ON the tip of my nipple, more like...skin bits growing wild.

like.. you can get it on any other area of your body, armpits, chest, arms...in creases it seems, but of course I have to get it in such an odd place!

Ive got some since my nipples they started leaking, never thought about geting rid though..

Is it a skin tag? I have a skin tag on my nipple that comes up when im pregnant.

I've noticed this but only about a month ago it's like a skin tag on my nipple

x

*googles skin tag*

YES! that's what it is (thankyou, i kept searching in the melanoma department bc i had no other name for it)

i'm just worried that it will put baby off from breastfeeding on that one boob if i leave it on

I have these and have had them since started leaking! I had them with lo but after stopped bf they went i think

YES!! OMG I have a skintag underneath my left nipple!! I first noticed when I had a little leak :blush: and the actual end of my nipple, the skins going all dry and weird! is this normal? I'm quite prone to skintags anyways, I've got a big one under my arm :-S urghh x

I have skin tags all of a sudden on my boobs too. Not many but a few.. weird.

I've had a few of these. Some very small that I just pulled off. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->