Embarassing Question maybe TMI

LLawson

Reaction score
I have an embarassing question and its probably TMI but its about to drive me insane googling it and finding all the different answers just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this.
Usually around ovulation time when I got ovulation pains I would put off a "Fishy smell" that would last a couple days but sometime so would my ovulation pain.
Ive been having about once a month what still feels like ovulation pains just not as intense and doesnt last as long and I get that same smell. I should have been keeping track of this and writing dates but I havent.
Can you still have ovulation pains while you are pregnant? Im almost 21 weeks and still experiencing this. Alot of sites say this is normal to put off an odor during ovulation and that its pheremones but would you still do it pregnant?
I hope someone can give me some info. Thanks!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but the only smell I can think of that comes and goes (unlike yeast infection for example) is probably just smegma build up?

It's natural and healthy to have, it just protects your vagina. If it's too much just try to wash up more often (it's probably worse now combined with other pregnancy discharges)

Its only there one day sometimes two days about once a month and its always been when Ive been having ovulation pains. Im having pains that feel like its in my ovary just like the ovulation pains but but not as intense and still having that odor during that time. Its gone just as fast as it comes. Very strange!

I'm not sure if this helps but I get that fishy odor during pregnancy after I've had sex with my DH - sorry for the tmi. It also comes with ovulation type pains but I don't actually ovulate. For some reason the smell was worse during the first half of pregnancy but is now pretty much gone. My doctor told me it is completely normal as long as my discharge doesn't change color.

Well, Ive hardly been having sex at all. LOL Ive waited so long for this little one that it scares me to have sex very often.
The smell is the same as when I wasnt pregnant. Just around ovulation time and I swear Im still having those pains just not as intense and thats when I have the odor.
Sounds like what you are doing so I guess Im ok. I keep forgetting to ask my doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->