embarrassing but need advice!

isil

Reaction score
okay so...

This has happened a few times now but I'll tell you about the most recent.

Today, I was walking down the hill near my house and all of a sudden felt very wet down below. I was sure AF had come. Went back to my house absolutely positive I was on. But no, just very wet. It's not urine (I'm barely drinking at the moment, my wee smells and looks like strong wee, not like water like this did)...so what is it?! Some kind of discharge? Seriously, it was like when they broke my waters!

thank you for replying anyway :hugs: perhaps it was twins and the other one is 12 wks overdue and i'll go into labour soon....

lol if it keeps happening maybe see ur doc

I know that's the answer but I really don't wanna!!

I had the same problem just after my bleeding stopped but I have no problem now.

thanks Toria...my bleeding stopped forever ago though. hmmm. If it happens again I miiiight go to the drs. maybe. lol. I'm getting the implant fitted next week :)() and if I feel confident enough I'll ask then.

i no sumtimes thru out ya cycle ya can get really wet etc but if ur worried hun mayeb talk to doctor xx

This is a really gross and possible TMI and stupid thing to ask but, are you sure it's not sweat.. :blush:

This is a really gross and possible TMI and stupid thing to ask but, are you sure it's not sweat.. :blush:

nooo...i felt it come out of me :blush: and I think with sweat it's more of a gradual thing.

Could be just very watery discharge?

I have no idea,sorry hun,I'm still on my post-birth bleeding...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back