Embarrassing confessions time!

sassymrsbee

Reaction score
Mine- it hurts to poop so I put it off as long as possible :(

I go through maybe 4 pairs of underwear a day... Laughing, sneezing, coughing, any startling thing and I leak....

lots of leakage here too, as soon as DS kicks my bladder he makes me pee!

i flew back from holiday yesterday and as soon as we landed the bump of landing caused me to pee myself ... i blamed it on DD who was sat on my lap :blush: naughty mummy!

That made me laugh so much, thanks! :)
I leak all the time as soon as baby moves I leak.

Me too so glad am not alone, been wearing panty liner for few weeks now cos little lady been low. Had sickness all way thro and then this morning boobs started leaking .. its like trying to plug a sieve lol
Then on top having to wear sexy hospital ted socks for medical reason defo not feeling sexy lol but little lady worth every second xx

I've had horribly painful constipated poop three times already. It's literally right there ready to come out though, so I feel uncomfortable leaving it. I put on a disposable glove, shove a finger up there and pull it out. The grossest thing ever, but I feel amazing afterward.

I've had horribly painful constipated poop three times already. It's literally right there ready to come out though, so I feel uncomfortable leaving it. I put on a disposable glove, shove a finger up there and pull it out. The grossest thing ever, but I feel amazing afterward.

You can do this vaginally, too. Like doing perineal massage, only a little bit further. Just massage it til it is small enough to pass.

I am so glad to know I'm not the only one with painful bm's! Reading all the other replies I was starting to feel left out because I haven't peed myself yet lol.

[edit] mis read the title lol

I've had runny pooh for the last 6 weeks and I've nearly had a couple of accidents with it while I've been out shopping

If I sleep without a bra, my boobies leak all over my poor man :(

[edit] mis read the title lol

I've had runny pooh for the last 6 weeks and I've nearly had a couple of accidents with it while I've been out shopping

i had this at the end with my son...i ended up putting toilette paper inbetween my bum just incase cause sometimes you need to go places and inbetween there is no bathroom...

omg it was so embarrassing and that was my only thing i can think of to do...

btw it helped as not to mess myself..:(
sometimes being pregnant is so fun....

You can do this vaginally, too. Like doing perineal massage, only a little bit further. Just massage it til it is small enough to pass.

I heard taking one colace a day is perfectly safe. It should help soften you up so that it's not as agonizing.

Im the same with the bowl motions, I was in hospital and it had been over two weeks and in the end I was on lactulose, 5 movicole, some brown pill stuff, one micro enema and two pills for up the bum to finally make it move "oh boy" did it move, I ran to the toilet and was way to slow :blush:

Im now having problems again and had to increase the lactulose and fruit and still nothing much happening.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->