Embarrassing moment! *

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
We went to an aquarium at the weekend. When standing in a queue Holly looked behind me and started crying hysterically at something as if she was scared.
I asked her if she was scared and she said yes, so I asked her what she was scared of, and she pointed to a lady behind us and said "that"!

OMG the embarrassment! The poor lady!

LOL how did the woman react!

I don't know! I didn't dare look again once I had found out what Holly was scared of, I was so embarrassed! :rofl:

Kids just kill me! :rofl:

When my step son had just turned two, we were in a grocery store and he heard a group of men speaking Spanish... he did not like that apparently. Lol. He just started crying and pointing at them, screaming, "No! No! No!" Luckily, none of them noticed as I rushed him away. He had never heard anyone speaking another language before and it freaked him out. :haha:

Lol don't feel bad--when my oldest son was about 2.5 years old, we were walking out of the store as a woman was rolling up in a wheelchair. He had never seen a wheelchair before, and immediately points at her and starts yelling, "Hey! Dat's so cool! Why she get to roll, roll, roll, and I got to walk, walk, walk?"

Lol thankfully she didn't hear him, because it turned out she had just moved in down the street from us! (She is very sweet, and probably would have just laughed...but still! I was mortified!)

when my son was little he had gotten a scratch on his leg so we put a Toy Story bandaid on it. Later that day we are standing in the grocery store check out line and was talking to the elderly woman ahead of us. He says " I have a woody under my pants....do you want to see my woody?" I was mortified! I had to explain to this woman that Woody was the name of the cartoon character on his bandaid.

when my son was little he had gotten a scratch on his leg so we put a Toy Story bandaid on it. Later that day we are standing in the grocery store check out line and was talking to the elderly woman ahead of us. He says " I have a woody under my pants....do you want to see my woody?" I was mortified! I had to explain to this woman that Woody was the name of the cartoon character on his bandaid.

OMG haha!! :rofl:

My daughter only had a few words but shouted brrrm brrrrm at anything
With wheels. Including a woman in a wheelchair. Thankfully she didn't hear.

Here's on for you. We all know the frustration of trying to understand what our little ones are saying when they are learning to speak right?

Well, I was in the Supermarket with the flatmate. DS1 would have been no more than 18 months. Walking down the potatoe chips isle all you hear from him is what sounds like 'nigga, nigga, nigga'. And to make matters worse, he was yelling at the top of his lungs! OMG, I was horrified! Where the HELL did this kid hear that word?! And then the flatmate told me to calm down, stop freaking out and relax. Apparently he was saying 'nicken' (chicken). :rofl: Needless to say, I listened VERY carefully to what he was trying to say after that incident. :blush:

I also remember my mother telling me about a lady she knew who had to teach her 2 year old to say 'lorry' instead of 'truck'. Apparently he couldn't pronounce the 'tr' sound and it sounded like something else...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->