EMCM 7 days after Af on SOY

spellfairy

Twins after loss
Reaction score
I have ewcm this is the most ive ever seen since mc? i done a ov test last night and today negative... could i be ovulating?

I get ewcm BEFORE I get a second line on an OPK so get to it honey it's coming!!

aw jaysus last month i got a positive on a opk and no ewcm so i aint risking this time lol he is driving up now lol you girls who your guys dont work away are soooo lucky lol

read this ...

For those that don't know, EWCM is 'eggwhite cervical mucus'. It is the gunk you find in your underwear. During your fertile time of the month, usually the 4 most fertile days, your CM (cervical mucus) starts out creamy, sort of like lotion or something. Then, it turns clear and resembles eggwhites. This is your most fertile time. You will be ovulating within 3 days or so when it starts. After you ovulate, your CM dries up again.

The purpose of EWCM is to help create a fluid transportation system for sperm to swim up to the egg.

So, NO, you haven't missed it, you'll be ovulating in a couple of days and now is the best time to BD ('baby dance', have sex).

Happy dancing, and good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"