Emergency ultrasound tonight :( ***UPDATE Pg3***

Bespy

Reaction score
I went in to see my GP today due to some unsettling symptoms I have had for almost two weeks (spotting, cramping, severe back pain and as of yesterday, some moderate localized pain on my left side ) Doctor is concerned about ectopic pregnancy....terrified doesn't even describe how I feel right now :( He wants me to run to the ER for an emergency ultrasound tonight to rule out tubal. Please keep your fingers crossed for us, we had a mmc in October, I can't believe this is happening again :(

I'm sorry hun :(

I will be thinking of you, wish you all the best. xx

Thinking of you and your precious lo, hoping everything turns out ok x x x

Oh no. :( life isn't fair sometimes. I sincerely hope all is well and bubs is fine and in the proper place. Thoughts and prayers with you love. Update when you can. Xx

I look forward to hearing everything went well with your scan.

For what it's worth, I had spotting/cramping/pain as well and checked myself into ER a few weeks ago. It was all good then. There was a tear above my placenta that caused the spotting and the pain was left undiagnosed.

Keeping fingers crossed.

Praying for you and baby! Please keep us updated! I'll be watching for the post! God bless!

Back home now, but with no true answers. I was only able to get a transabdominal scan ( there was no techs to perform the vaginal one ) and without thinking, I had gone to the washroom before I left so couldn't get a clear view. The sac is in the uterus, but no fetal pole could be seen or any cause for the pain. I am at 7 weeks and 4 days, should the pole had been visible by transabdominal? I am going back in tomorrow for a vaginal one and so terrified. At first I was worried about ectopic, now I am worried about there actually being a baby...I know it will be more in depth tomorrow, but I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight :( Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers xo

Back home now, but with no true answers. I was only able to get a transabdominal scan ( there was no techs to perform the vaginal one ) and without thinking, I had gone to the washroom before I left so couldn't get a clear view. The sac is in the uterus, but no fetal pole could be seen or any cause for the pain. I am at 7 weeks and 4 days, should the pole had been visible by transabdominal? I am going back in tomorrow for a vaginal one and so terrified. At first I was worried about ectopic, now I am worried about there actually being a baby...I know it will be more in depth tomorrow, but I definitely will not be able to sleep tonight :( Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers xo

I just read on healthtap that an abdominal us is not as accurate as a tvus at 7 weeks. So don't worry. Just try to relax. I also read that a girl had no fetal pole at 7-8 week us but the doctors found it at 9 weeks.

Also did they say at the hospital that you are 7+4 or is that calculated by LMP?

It's calculated from my lmp...I imagine all the proper dating will be done tomorrow. There just has to be a little one in there... Ugh, just stuck in my head...it feels like it is all happening again... I will try to relax tonight, but no promises ;)

I was told that I am a week Behind what my LMP due date would be. I got an ultrasound and they told me I was 5 weeks and no fetal pole. I got another us at 6 weeks and they saw a fetal pole and saw the flashing on screen which was a HB. You may not be as far along as you thought. Prayers and I would love an update tomorrow!!

I'm sorry hun. It's great news that the sac is in the uterus. Perhaps you are not as far along as you thought. I will say I had a full bladder and had a transabdominal us at 10 wks and it was far less detailed than the transvaginal us that they did the same day. Glad you get to go back tomorrow.

Aw sweetie I'm sorry it wasn't better news but it could also have been a lot worse, hoping today brings you want your waiting for. PAL is the hardest thing I didn't relax for the whole 9 months x x

This early an abdominal scan isn't all that reliable.
I'm thinking of you today, hoping this ends well in another 8 months <3

Great news the sac is in the right place. I don't think an abdominal scan would be reliable because yolk sac and fetal pole can be right against the inside edge of the gestational sac at this point and when looking at the pregnancy through an abdominal scan the edges of the gestational sac are normally very blurry this early on. So as hard as it is please try and relax tonight or read a book or something (thats what i do to keep my mind occupied) and i will be thinking of you and hope all goes well with the transvaginal scan xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->