Emergency ultrasound tonight :( ***UPDATE Pg3***

Plus your bladder was empty so that will make it even harder to see. GL. At least it's in the right spot to have a chance.

I had scan at 7+1 via my stomach and i measured 6+5 with hb.

If your bladder was empty i think that would make huge differance on what your seeing at that stage.

Good luck.

At 7w5d they couldn't see my baby with an abdominal scan, but found it clearly with a TV.

Went for my second scan this morning and I am in shock...blighted ovum, the pregnancy is not viable :cry: I can't believe this is happening again, 2mmc in seven months?!?

I sincerely don't even know what to think or do. It was the termination of the last one that broke my soul,I don't think I can get through that again, but then, how long can this pregnancy hold on before a natural miscarriage?

I will be seeing the obstetrician soon to decide what course of action to take. My heart is destroyed, I am getting older (soon 35) and I am not sure I can handle another loss..I have two healthy boys (9&11)

Thank you all for the kind words and prayers, you've helped me survive a very stressful,sleepless night xo

So sorry to hear that. :hugs: I recently had a blighted ovum in jan and it was shocking. You will get through this. Your boys are there for you.

I'm so sorry Hun. Take good care of yourself, you'll come through this and I pray you'll get your rainbow baby soon xx

I am so sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs:. If you ever need anything or want to talk we will be here for you <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->