Emmerdale - FAB

Ainebanie

Reaction score
So i am a big fan of Emmerdale and I am loving the Chaz story.

I was waiting for her to expose the two in the pub. Was so shocked when she asked him to marry her.

It's killing me , were going to have to wait till xmas for the "BIG WEDDING"

I rhink Chaz is fab and really hope Eve gets up comupence and Carl aswell. she is playing it really well. I thought it was so funny when she stuck Eves haor to her hat then her and Charity offered to cut it off

I loved it when she asked Eve to be her bridesmaid lol. I think she should marry him then expose him and get half of everything :haha:

I'm a huge fan of Emmerdale anyway and this storyline really showcases what they do best in the show - humour! :haha:

It's the only soap on TV that manages to to balance drama with the kind of wry humour that makes me laugh and gets us all through real life crises ... Chaz and Charity pulling a classic double act on Carl about the wedding costs was just hilarious :rofl: and Nathan getting his come uppance was an added bonus :happydance:

I've never understood why Emmerdale doesn't get more awards ... it's easily the best soap on TV :thumbup:

loving the Chaz storyline..although when they got back together I did just want her and Carl to have their happy ending!

I LOVE Emmerdale! It's the only soap I watch and I sky+ it too lol!

I love this story line think it is going to be really funny

Emmerdale is the best of the soaps by far!

I feel quite sorry for Chas, I liked the scene where she told Aaron about her plan.

Nathan's last episode was good too, he's a really good actor to make viewers feel that kind of emotion towards him. I really hated the character towards the end!

Ive only just got back into emmerdale. I like hollyoaks though so I just watch the whole omnibus of emnerdale on a saturday morning. I like the chaz storyline too, was a bit disapointed to see they wasnt in any of last weeks episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->