emmerdale fans

Mammy2Joojx

Mammy To My Gorgeous Boy
Reaction score
please please PLEASE someone tell me i'm not the only one who feels like this!!

Debbie dingle needs a punch in the chops :haha: i'm all for doing everything to save your kid but, does anyone else agree she's a nasty cow? 1st she was mad at andy for him not being happy about them sleeping together, then when she got cold feet she got mad at him cos he was fuming that she backed out. & NOW she's even mad at him cos he's confused with his feelings?! What does she expect? & through all this she's lying to cameron & expects everyone to just agree with what she says/does. Grrrrrr she annoys me soooo much :haha:

& also the john/chas sitaution. I know he goes back to moira but i've heard he's leaving :( really hope he doesn't get killed off in this crash? Xx

I actually like Debbie, but OMG Andy does my head in. I actually can't stand him.

I know though that
next weeek I think, maybe the week after can't remember but its on digital spy, Andy tells Cameron that he slept with Debbie to conceive the baby.

I can't stand Chas either so that story lines doing my head in too. I think though that John will die in the upcoming crash.

:)

I love the way they bd'd once and she just assumed she was pregnant, and she was!!! I wanted Marlon and the vicars wife to get it together x

I hate Debbie Dingle!!!! I wish she'd get her bloody roots dyed!! :rofl: x

i wanted laurel & marlon to get together too! I cant stand ashleyy :haha: i want alicia & david to get together aswell :D

How can anyone like debbie lol she really. Does grate on me! I like andy though :) x

dont get me started on her roots :haha: & as if she tells cameron all :O i cant wait to see this :happydance: x

i wanted laurel & marlon to get together too! I cant stand ashleyy :haha: i want alicia & david to get together aswell :D

How can anyone like debbie lol she really. Does grate on me! I like andy though :) x

David is lovely, he's Debbie's oh in real life isn't he x

David is lovely, he's Debbie's oh in real life isn't he x

yes & i envy her for it lol! Cain dingle & rhona also have 2 kids together & are a couple aswell! Weirdest couple ever :haha: x

there is definitely something about him, im not sure what though! I just think those 2 are the last people i'd imaggine as a couple lol anyone know what val meaant on yesterdays when she said at the end she wont be happy untill she has revenge? x

No I don't know, I'm glad you're confused, I thought I'd missed something! x

I really thought Amy's baby would be a match for Sarah, I thought that was were they were going with that story x

that never crossed myy mind! Would of been a good story aswell. Better than giving it up for adoption :( cried my eyes out when she gave birth & just dumped him xx

I wanted Laurel and Marlon to get together too, Ashley is just sooo boring.
Its also not Debbie that tells all apparently, its Andy. :)

I read on Digital spy that Val leaves on her own soon, not sure whether its for a holiday or for good though.

^^ I kept hoping she was going to change her mind but she never did, its too late now aswell :nope:

I wanted Laurel and Marlon to get together too, Ashley is just sooo boring.
Its also not Debbie that tells all apparently, its Andy. :)

I read on Digital spy that Val leaves on her own soon, not sure whether its for a holiday or for good though.

i know val was on about booking a family holiday, but i cant understand why she would want revenge :wacko: i always thought she was abit harsh on amy when it came to kyle & she interferred wayyyyy too much x

Apparently she wants revenge on Eric. She said to Diane that he has been playing games against her and trying to turn amy against her. The only reason she made up with him was for Amy's sake.

I think shes been horrid to Amy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->