emmerdale fans

Why the hell does gorgeous Cameron want to go back to that miserable bint, Debbie? I know the current storyline would make her miserable...but she's ALWAYS miserable!!!

Run Cameron Run!!! :argh:

her hair bugs me arrghhhh she's so miserable! As much as i despise chas, her & cameron would be a lovely couuple :thumbup: can't wait for aaron to leave aswell!! X x

Is Aaron leaving:( dont like his story lines but I quiet like to look at him lol

Debbie's hair also pisses me off and I can't stand her roots, Wendy's moaning is doing my head in but again nice to look at lol

That bloody Moira, god I hate her with a passion! That whole story line has really got to me because it's so badly acted, as a woman who's lost her husband it's been insulting to watch

oh no, sorry to hear about your hubby :hugs: i hate moira! As sad as it is that her hubby died, she has to admit it wouldn't of happened if she hadn't of slept with cain! Although if i had the chance i would :rofl:

Yes aarons leaving. I think i know how but not sure how to do spoilers as i'm on my blackberry so not sure how to do it :haha: x x

If u can go advanced while writing a reply, click on the face with the black rectangle on the eyes and that makes it a spoiler :)

thanks hun .. Here goes ..

apparently, adam barton sets fire to cain's garage thinking cain's in there but i read aaron's in there aswell & adam doesn't know & he dies

Wooo!

Emmerdales becoming predictable at the mo but I guess all soaps are, I still watch them tho hahaha

emmerdale & corrie are the only ones i can tolerate :haha: holly bartons leaving aswell x x

Thank god! I can't stand that bloody holly either, talks threw her nose and it winds me right up.

I only watch corrie and emmerdale too, eastenders is the worst

I stopped watching Eastenders over a year ago, I realised that every episode was full of rows and was depressing. At least with Corrie and Emmerdale, there is light relief at times.

eastenders is like gangster version of corrie x x

I watched it, I also hate Ashley, I really can't stand him, why Laurel ever went back to him?

god knows! Marlon might not be best looking bloke but he'd of treated hher a damn sight better than ashley! The way he's treating sandy is horrific x

I know, I feel so sorry for Sandy :( I hope Laurel does leave him when she finds out how he's been treating him.

i thought rachel fancies sandy at first :rofl: but then realised she just wanted to help him x

i thought rachel fancies sandy at first :rofl: but then realised she just wanted to help him x

Ewww haha
Ivejust watched abit of last nights and the whole sandy storyline is already driving me insane. Ashley is a weasel so can't play the hard nasty man well at all lol

it's been on 5 mins & i already want to punch ashley! What's gone off to make him be like this does anyone know? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->