emmerdale fans

she has, she's been nasty to amy! I like eric though i think he's nice to amy, alot better than what val is! & eric was the one who was unsure about amy in the first place. I bet they end up splitting up & i bet she tries to take amyy with her x

I think if Amy had to choose then she would stay with Eric anyway now. I much prefer him to val. :)

i hate val! & i agree i think amy would definitely choose eric over val. I've missed tonights episode aswell grrr x

Tonight's kinda made it clearer what Val was up to. If oyur gonna watch you might not want to read.

She was trying to make it so that no-one could cover Eric for the holiday that their all going on but David volounteered. Later on you see her on the phone booking tickets, but only 2 and in the names of Amy and Val.I think Amy finds out and thats why Val leaves on her own.

oh yeah i saw it :) was she running away or just not wanting to go on holiday with him? X

how can anyone fancy chas? Sure its a man in drag! I'm so glad him & moira are getting back together in the end!

I really despise val atm :( cant understand why she's so jealous of eric! I feel so sorry for him! X

She's horrid isn't she. I'm so glad that John didn't go through with it, also glad moira got that slap in :thumbup: Shit though that it looks like he's going to ie soon :nope:

I can't stand Val either at the moment and also felt so sorry for Eric. I never used to like him but really do now.

val actually made me really angry tonight! How she was saying that she wanted to make it up to amy as she hadn't been there for her when it was her own fault in the first place for not being there for amy! She wanted kyle all to herself & was awful to amy & eric stuck by her thats why she's mad! I bet she really is going to stay in portugal but i reckon amy will come back to eric

I'm so glad john didnt go through with it aswell but i actually feel bad for chas :( she's not the wrong who cheated on her husband but all the family seem to of forgotten about moira sleeping with cain :rofl: x

If you read on digital spy (don't read if you don't want to know)

Val leaves on her own. Amy and Eric stay together. Not sure whether she leaves forever though or just for a holiday.

I think she meant what she said to Diane though about staying over there for good. Not sure whether she will or not though.

good! I'm so glad amy doesn't leave eric behind! Just shows how nice eric is & that he has both amyy's & vals best interests at heart by trying to persuuade amy to go. I hope val goes away for good!! X

So do I, either that or apologise and change her attitude for good. :)

i think the whole rodney/carl/jimmy storyline is boring as hell aswell! There's nothing to it at all. & another couple what are pointless are them 2 lesbians. I dont even know their names :rofl: x

:haha: Ruby and no I can't remember the others name :)

I think its pointless too (Carl/Jimmy/Rodney), I really can't see where their going to go with it, anywhere interesting at least. :)

they need to think of some good storylines cos the only one that kept me hooked was who hit cain, that was brill! I wish aaron would get killed off or leave as i cant take much more of his miserable face & woe is me act lol x

i heard that last year but thought he must've changed his mind as he's still in it x

Is it me or so all the soaps characters leaving??
Jacksons mom
Val
Johns goin soon

Leanne from corrie
Becky

Ricky eastenders
Pat (ok she died)

Are the shows having cut backs??

I don't mind Debbie but Andy does my head in!! My OH fancies Debbie even with her bad hair. I live near a village where alot of the characters live and i'm always seeing them in the same italian we go too and she wears her hair the same as her character. Either poker straight or in a bun :(

Yes her and David are together in real life and have a little boy. I didn't know about rhona and cain tho. I really can't imagine them to together and when i have seen them at the italian she is never there. It does tend to be like a Dingle gathering tho :shrug: Last time Sheree Murphy who played Tricia was with them.

I was hoping Amy would keep the baby too so feel a bit disappointed by that story :(

I read somewhere the guy who plays John is leaving to spend more time with his Misses (women from gavin and Stacey) which i am gutted about coz he is hot!!! :( xx

Apparently Leanne is coming back into corrie, she is just having a long break. :)

^^I read thats why John was coming out of it too, personally I think he should of stayed. :)

oooh where abouts do u live?

I'm so glad john & moira worked things out tonight :happydance: although i nearly cried knowing he's going to be in that crash :( moira & the kids are going to be devastated!

I'm loving eric atm! Val gave it all that about how she wanted to be there for amy.. Yet still swanned off to portugal without her :wacko: eric's being lovelyy towards her though so i'm glad she has some support!

I feel so sorry for rachel aswell :( the whole marlon situation must of been so embarrassing :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->