emmerdale fans

I think laurels affair set him off n he's taking it out on sandy, plus living with that man would drive me insane

I hate Ashley right now, he's awful. I haven't seen a domestic abuse against the elderly storyline in a soap before so as horrible as it is at least someone is addressing it.

still, if it was Laurel's affair what set it off, he should be taking it out on her not his elderly dad :( i feel so sorry for sandy x

The whole dingle story lines do my head in. Always moaning how broke they are n Zak never gets off his ass n gets a job, plus like every other soap they would be getting some kind of child tax credits so wouldn't be as broke as they make out lol

Cant stand the bartons...actually I'm not sure why I still watch it hahah but every night 7pm its on

The boss of Emmerdale was on This Morning today and said there's going to be another pregnancy soon, someone is already pregnant and doesn't know it yet. He then in a seperate conversation said there was going to be some life-changing stuff happening for Jenny and whats-his-face so could it be them that's having a baby? Or Nicola and Jimmy? That would work well with the current vasectomy storyline. Thoughts? xx

I'm guessing Aaron is going to do a runner to France.

As for pregnancy storyline, no idea but I can't stand that nickel, I could never put up with a girl like him lol

Aw I really hope it's nickhil and Jenny that's having the baby xx

I've missed it the past few nights but does Nikhil not fancy whats her name ermmmmm davids friend with the big bobbies lol xx

I think Aaron must do a runner to France too.
I hope its not Jenny and Nikil, I think it would work better with Nicola and Jimmy because of the vasectomy storyline, plus Jenny really irritates me :)

I think Nicola and Jimmy would work well. But so would Nickel and Jenny, as is he not a little scared of comitting to her? Like he didn't want to move in or something. Aleisha is the one with the boobs, she's pregnant in real life xx

Woo if she's pregnant in real life then it must be her who's pregnant in emmerdale. Maybe her n David get it on

I thought that but sometimes they do hide it. And the guy from Emmerdale said the woman is already pregnant but her and her partner don't know yet so can't be her and her and David haven't done the deen as far as I'm aware. My money is on Jenny and Nickel :D xx

Woo if she's pregnant in real life then it must be her who's pregnant in emmerdale. Maybe her n David get it on

It could be that she is pregnant with Andy's baby, that would make for an interesting story line what with Debbie already being pregnant with Andy's baby?

I'm sure I read that David is involved in a love triangle somewhere too so that could tie in with it?

Ooooooooh Andys baby!!! Yea I want it to be that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->