Emotional already!

My basement began to flood a little the other day and I was alone at home with my fiance 2 hours away... I was in hysterics and completely couldn't deal with the situation. Even when the contractors got here and began to help deal with the issue I had to hide because I was sobbing inconsolably.

6w 5 days here and crying over nothing. Literally nothing. Oh Lovely lovely hormones.

I must admit Iv had some mood swings! Not the sob type :cry: but the snappy type! :growlmad: Feel sorry for my partner at the minute!!

Yup me too either I'm yelling about something or crying. And I cry about everything normally especially when DH is mad so me being cranky and him getting upset at me being cranky is horrible right now because then I just cry. x)

I told him my hormones have been making me crazy and he was like "Yeah I know" and I got mad at him saying that. There was no reason for it but I got snappy. I feel so bad.

Oh yes. I was an emotional wreck at that time. My boyfriend couldn't stand me. Haha. I'm better at controlling my roller coaster of emotions now.

9weeks tomorrow! :)

Oh my gosh I feel so bad for DH and guilty! Last night I got frustrated with him because our dog is such an escape artist and got loose! I yelled at DH for letting him go but DH got him back in the house in less than 10 minutes... I felt so horrible for yelling:cry:

That night I crawled into bed and apologized and had a huge cry. Bless him for saying he had forgotten all about it already:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->