Emotional mess

dogluvr

Reaction score
Is anyone else really emotional? I swear if you look at me cross eyed I cry. Everything makes me cry! Before getting preggo I rarely cried. Last night I spilled a small pan of water...burst in to tears. Tonight DH told me he was going running for a couple hours...I burst in to tears and told him it's not fair he gets "me time". I was not like this with my DS.

I totally feel you! This is my 5th, and I've been totally emotional with this one. Way more than any of my others. I cry over everything, and I'm sure I'm driving my DH crazy!!

Im super emotional as well. Just started up this week. I cry over everything. I had a customer tell me he didn't like me and I burst into a hysterical mess of tears and hyperventilation!

I am completely out of control.my oh is the lazy type at home and every time I ask him to help me he just snaps back.it makes me cry and feeling sorry for myself.i even packed my bags abd left yesterday but had nowhere to go and had to come back.im thinking about talking to gp or midwife as I really feel down, not supported and I hate my oh to the point that I took off my engagement ring!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->