Emotional wreck AFTER period??

LoveSunshine

Reaction score
I don't know what's wrong with me this month, I'm a complete emotional mess, crying for no reason (that I can think of) and yet my period was last week? I don't normally get like this after my period, it's always before so what on earth could be causing it??

Does anyone else get like this after their period?

I wouldn't say it's down to not being pregnant either.

:hugs:I dont know just did not want to R & R. I hope someone who knows will pop online soon

Aw thanks. Maybe my hormones are just crocked, I don't know :-/

Maybe? Hormones can be tricky things

This happened to me this month, i think for me it was more due to stress though as things have been stressful with both of jobs

I agree with the pp, could it be stress related? How are you feeling today? :hugs:

It definitely could be stress related, I am very stressed at the moment because I'm living in a foreign country, learning a foreign language and trying to get a job (I currently work from home) and on top of that TTCing. So yeah, guess it is quite stressful at the moment.

I'm still a bit teary but feel better than I did, thanks for asking. Hope you're ok?

That sounds like a lot of stress to deal with. Do you have some friends you can lean on where you're living?

Yeah I'm doing OK. I'm actually taking time off work later in the week (at - hopefully! - ovulation time) because work is so stressful lately and I've been working crazy hours. I thought this would be a great time to take a 5 day weekend! ;)

Niiice, sounds good!

I've only lived here since late last year so although I've been lucky enough to make some friends none of them are in the same position as me so it makes it hard sometimes :-( My other half is very supportive but at the same time I'm not sure he understands how difficult things are for me. It's tough but I guess I'll just have to get over it!

We have a bank holiday here tomorrow so will be nice to have a day off then we're going away at the weekend and will be celebrating being together for 1 year with lots of BDing ;-)

Here's to relaxing!

Sounds like you've a great weekend planned, wooooo!! ;)

Have a really happy anniversary!

Hi there,
I know your post was from 2013 but what you wrote is Very similar to my currant situation. I've been living in a foreign country with my partner. He is originally from here so for him he's back home. I feel very emotional most days struggling with learning a new language trying to make new friends etc! So how did you cope and how did things turn out for you? The thought of having a baby now far from anything familiar and comfortable is very daunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->