Emotional wreck

laura&faith

Reaction score
Im so emotional lately, i dont have a clue whats up, oh laughed at me yesterday, we took our dd to the cinemas to watch frozen, and yes i blubbered like a baby:cry:. Im feeling so frustrated lately as me and oh are trying our hardest to get pregnant and then the other day i find out my young cousin has fell pregnant, with a boy shes not even with, and living at home with her mum arghhh it so annoying when she doesnt even want to be a mum and i really want to become a mum to our 2nd:cry:.

Anyway today ive noticed my discharge is very wet today, ive. It checked it i wouldnt actually no what to check for:dohh: but ive never had this much discharge sorry tmi

Sorry to hear you're struggling :( im on month 10 of trying, and my best friend who started trying at the same time I did had her baby this afternoon, 10 days overdue. I have spotting, which I thought might be implantation bleeding, but im cramping now so I think it might be the witch :( im too scared to get up and check because I will cry. Im practically crying now just thinking about it..

I desperately want to give my daughter a sibling...and we fell pregnant with her so easily...2 weeks of dtd, and using condoms...she was a complete surprise..my sister in law is having baby number 2 with her cheating oh at the end of the month...even my daughters preschool teacher is pregnant.

Sorry I cant help :( but hopefully knowing you're not alone will give you a little comfort.

As a sidenote. I watched frozen this morning, and cried like a baby too lol. Its a lovely movie.

Ha my oh couldn't understand why i was crying lol and i couldn't exactly explain lol.

And i no i feel everywhere i look theres a baby or baby bump my friend has just had twins 4weeks ago and yesterday another friend has just had her little boy, and my next door neighbour had a baby christmas day arghhh it feels so stressfull

I started trying shortly after one of my best friends, she kept bugging me to start trying earlier and would say how excited she was for us to be pregnant at the same time.. she had her baby in November and doesn't seem to even care that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. When I speak to her she tells me all about her other friends that are having babies or just had them.

It makes me so angry that nobody asks how I'm doing. And then I get depressed and become a crazy person..

Aww. Hope you get your bfp soon honey,

Sounds like you could be gearing up to ovulating if you have lots of cm
Good luck

I started trying shortly after one of my best friends, she kept bugging me to start trying earlier and would say how excited she was for us to be pregnant at the same time.. she had her baby in November and doesn't seem to even care that we haven't gotten pregnant yet. When I speak to her she tells me all about her other friends that are having babies or just had them.

It makes me so angry that nobody asks how I'm doing. And then I get depressed and become a crazy person..

Im lucky in that my best friend is very understanding :) she keeps saying she can loan me her baby so I can get my baby fix lol

Hey everyone

Isn't it funny how until you start trying you have no idea how emotional this whole thing is. I'm freaking out when it's not my time and everyone I know is getting Preggo, not to mention my sister has 4 beauty's herself.

I'm 32 and am getting all the normal "so when are you having a family" which is not helpful!!
This forum has really helped me this month, knowing I have people to talk to who know what I am going through and how hard it is.

Fingers crossed for out BFPS xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->