Emotional Wreck

mrs_sasquatch

Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues with suddently being incredibly upset over nothing? I've been close to tears or throwing something all day, and it feels like it's getting worse. :( I'm hoping it's just "one of those days" and not a bad omen.

oh hun im sorry your feeling so bad today!! It's not easy being pregnant in the last few weeks!! hormones can be so hard!! I am like that almost everyday! I am so different now than what I am normally! I feel bad for my husband and kids! but I can't help but be irritated and upset over everything and can't wait to just go to bed and have another day pass!
Don't be too hard on yourself and keep in mind that it will get better very soon:hugs:

You are not alone. I've been having so much anxiety that it's actually been debilitating. OH had to stay home from work today to take care of our toddler because I couldn't sleep at all last night. Discomfort, hormones, and the stress of having a newborn imminent have just been too much for me. I can't wait to have this baby and start getting back to normal.

I think all the extra appointments make it worse. I have weekly NSTs and BPPs and lately, her heartbeat is all over the place and she isn't super active. I failed both last week. :/ I'm actually on the monitor for NST right now and all I can hear is these crazy fluctuations.

YES. That too. I have GD and have just started all the extra monitoring. Half the time I can't get back to sleep at night because I wake up and can't relax at all until the baby starts moving again. By the time she does, I'm too awake to get back to sleep. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->