Emotional ...

Marleysgirl

Mum to a SCBU Warrior!
Reaction score
It is normal to get over-emotional about silly stuff during the first trimester, isn't it?

Sat here in tears because I miss my puddycat Tigger sooooo much ... he's still with the Ex, and I was going to leave him there because he lives in the countryside and its perfect for the cats ... but the Ex thinks Tigger is missing me too because he's sleeping alot, despite eating and seeming otherwise healthy. So I think I'm going to have to drive up there (6hrs each way to Scotland) to fetch Tigger and bring him down here with me ...

This kinda stuff wouldn't normally get me so upset :cry:

I was cryoing yesterday because i heard a song on the TV!! then i cried cus i saw a baby scan pic on here!! then the other day i put apple juice on my cereal and that made me cry cus i had to start over again!!! i could cry over anything! so dont worry your not alone x

I couldn't find the drinking straws in Tesco when I was about 10 weeks' gone - I cried all over a lovely old man who was stacking shelves there!

I cried because my mom was explaining to me how good it feels to finally have your baby in your arms after a long 9 months. I bawled like a baby and was still shaky for like 30 minutes after. :blush:

lol i never stop crying lol and the worse thing is because of memory being funny (coz of this time during pregnancy) i cant remember what i cried over last lol

word to the wise: don't watch sad/lovey movies. Romantic flicks KILL me lately. I watch and am reduced to a puddle pretty quick. Watched "Marley and Me" and I couldn't stop!!!

It's understandable to miss a cat, it happens... I think you should go get him, even animals suffer from depression. It will make you happier to have him and he will be happier to be around you especially pregnant- animals are amazing at detecting this. They say cats are significantly more sensitive to this than most other animals. You might find him laying on your belly or being extra lovey, which never hurts!! Just make sure you are *careful* about the kitty litter handling!! :awww:

Thanks Irish - I've arranged to go and get him in two weeks time (once the car is fixed). I'm all set up with the plastic gloves ready for litter-changing ...

Thanks Irish - I've arranged to go and get him in two weeks time (once the car is fixed). I'm all set up with the plastic gloves ready for litter-changing ...

Good for you hun. I'm the only one in our house that will change the kitty litter (OH would puke if he did it lol!) so I just whack on the marigolds and get on with it. I still wash my hands thoroughly afterwards too as a precaution :)

As for the emotional thing.. well I was to begin with but I seem to be better at controlling it now. Altho I did hear Beyonce's new song Halo the other day and I burst into tears listening to it :rofl: Maybe I'm not so good at controlling it after all :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->