Emotional

lowblow1

Reaction score
Hey girlies

Well you've all seen my ramblings the last few days but today I feel so emotional - happy!
Before we conceived Sophie, I lost two babies and I was pretty broken. The cycle we got pregnant and it stuck, we temped, used opks, took folic acid, DTD religiously around ov before and after, pillow under bum, from behind for a deeper hit - EVERYTHING to optimise a pregnancy. For the first time in two years, that cycle, that BEAUTIFUL november cycle, was only 29 days long (usually 35-88 days) and I got Sophie and she was born early in August 2012. The pregnancy was difficult - we both lost jobs a month in, morning sickness and heartburn and a house move at 33weeks...it was stressful

Since then my cycles have been on and off but irregular. Found out in April that I have markers for PCO but not the syndrome because my testosterone was perfect. GP said it was unlikely I would ever conceive naturally again and she was shocked I managed it with Sophie! A scan showed cystic ovaries and I convinced myself that I'd need help to conceive again. In August, after being so tired I fell asleep at my desk I went to the doc who did an ECG on my heart and bloods, found I had arythmmias and anemia as my hemoglobin levels were really very low. I've been on iron tablets, and on November 8th after SIXTY SIX days, my period came back! I firmly firmly believe that it was due to low hemoglobin I hadnt had a period - my body was storing all the blood and iron it could!

Anyway, because we are ttc properly again, I took Soy Isoflavones on Cd2-6 200mg a day (those horse pills are a hard swallow!) and started folic acid alongside my iron tablets. We also decided to give the sperm meets egg plan a go as well (dtd every other day until +opk then three days in a row from the +ve, skip a day, then one more day)

Well, on CD 15 (FIFTEEN!!!!!) and 16 (yesterday and today) I have had very strong positive opks, ewcm, high soft open cervix and ovulation pain. Everything I had with Sophie. This cycle is mirroring that cycle exactly.

I guess I'm telling you all this, cos I have to get it out how much I want another baby, and how I know this next time will be so much more relaxed and easier and just...joyful. *sob*

Lovelovelovelove!!! I wish all of you so much luck on your journies. xxx

Thank you and thank you for reading, I needed to get it out, I think my IRL friends are sick of me saying it! haha! x

Awed u made me smile. I have thought about soy isoflaves but figured since my cycles are regular and I ovulate probably shouldn't. I cysts on my ovaries before but u haven't had any complications from them since 2006. I too want a baby very bad this month its been preseed and prenatals......and I am ovulating earlier this cycle then expected. A pos opk today CD14 that hasn't happened for nearly a year. We are planning to be the next three days. And fx for temp rise in a couple days. My struggle is my opks are pos 2-3 days before ovulation. So I'm hoping....that since I had a faint pos last night and a for sure pos thus morning and evening that I will ovukate todat or tommorrow. Perfect three days ..... But we will bd every other day after. The day after ovulation.....till my chart shows ovulation. fx for ys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->