Emotional?

KDmomof3

Reaction score
Who else feels like they have no control over their emotions? I was fine the first couple weeks. I'm 7 weeks 1 day pregnant today with baby #4. I cried all day yesterday over an argument my husband and i had. Basically all stuff i already know but i am blowing it way out of proportion.

Today I'm on the verge. I can't stop dwelling over yesterdays argument. Even tho we have kissed and made up a dozen times, i keep wanting to cry about it. Then i revisit it, ask my husband if hes sure hes happy, and hes like would you just relax?

I know if i give in and cry (my eyes are welling up right now) i wont be able to shut it off, and I'll cry at my desk silently all day again. I'm usually much thicker skinned than this! I feel like a mess.

Is anyone struggling with severe anxiety and fears and crying right now? Is this really hormones? Man.

Aww hope you feel better soon

The only thing I find that I'm more agitated and getting stressed more easier which I know is not good but sometimes the littlest thing will start to bug me and I make a massive deal out of, I keep saying sorry to my partner and he keeps telling me not to worry about it but I still do

Ah good old pregnancy hormones! :hug: it's a bit of a roller coaster. I hope you feel better soon xxx

Oh yes very emotional already. I'm also a rare crier and keep welling up over random things. Got to work quite hard to keep my cool with my toddler and dh in the eve too when I'm tired!

Yes I have definitely been more emotionally charged than usual. Normally I am quite balanced, and rarely get too extreme with my emotions. Today I wanted to shout at a woman in the supermarket car-park when I accidentally went down the wrong aisle in the car park, which was quite obviously a mistake but she was glaring at me and shaking her head, like it was on an actual road, not a huge car park with lanes big enough for cars going in both directions.. My gosh, I had to sit and calm down, in fact I shouldn't have thought about it, it's making my blood boil now haha!

I felt like this with my last pregnancy a lot. I think I sobbed most of my way through 1st trimester I was a mess. It got better after 12 weeks I found xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->