Emotions running high- just for fun!

izzlesnizzle

Reaction score
I just have to laugh at myself sometimes and how crazy these pregnancy emotions and hormones are.

What has set you off recently? And was it something completely ridiculous that made you tearful?

Heres one of my crazy moments from this morning- listening to radio 2 and someone calling in to say they love the program so much that they listen to it online after having moved to New Zealand. I had a moment of thinking oh that's so sweet and got really emotional about it. Then I took a step back and thought this is so silly, what am I getting upset about??? That is nothing to get emotional about! Normally I wouldn't have given anything like that a second thought but now im pregnant anything and everything gets me.

Whats worse is DIY SOS. I just sit and sob all the way through it. And don't get me started on My Sisters Keeper last night. I had to turn it off half way through as I couldn't take any more of it!

So whats your crazy tearful moment?

There isn't anything specific, but the other day one of my colleagues really made me laugh, tears rolling down my face, the lot. In an instant it turned to me crying, bawling my eyes out for no reason whatsoever!

It was so strange!! x

I was watching the miss America pageant tonight. Started crying at every personal story they told, lol!!! :)

Oh I hate the laughing cry which turns into a full on emotional cry for no particular reason - my sister smacked me on the butt, in play, but kind of hard, and I started laughing then burst out crying and couldn't stop :wacko:

But last week I was visiting my mum and she asked if I wanted anything while she was out and I said "black plums." So she came home with them and when I bit into one it was yellow in the middle and not red and I welled up and got so sad, I had to check myself. It's still a plum, just not the colour I was wanted :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->