emotions so high!!!!

tansie

Reaction score
hi all im new here but really wanna meet people in my situation.
i am 24 and have a partner of 9 years we have a gawjus girl of the age of 4 together, after i had our daughter my partner strayed and caught an std (chlamiddia) and passed it on to me. i was unaware i had it but found it threw a routine smear test. we were both treated and now are clear of it. we got threw it and now the trust has returned and we are happy:happydance:
the problem is we have been ttc#2 for 2 years now wI have ith no luck, my partner done a semen test which came back low. we were reffered to the fertility clinic for tests to be carried out on me i had a internal ultrasound which revealed cysts on my ovaries PCOS i now have to have blood tests on day 2 of my cycle and day 21 to look for hormone inbalance. I have to have a HSG (xray of fallopian tubes) to see if they are blocked i am petrified there is going to be a problem and i will not be able to have other children
people say to me if that is the outcome to be greatfull for my daughter which i always will be but if they have never been in my situation they have no idea what i am goin threw.
hope to hear from anyone that has gone threw this/going threw it
thanks 4 reading
tanya xx

Hi, we have also been ttc for 2 years for #2. I had hsg this cycle and it was all clear but they said sometimes it can clear out an unseen mucus plug and increase fertility. I would recommend getting it done. Good luck to you.

hi ya thanks 4 ur reply im on day 17 of cycle so have 2 av bloods on day 21 then ring and make an appt 4 hsg on 1st day of my next cycle. did it hurt? and do u get results that day?

I had the saline hsg with ultrasound and I did get the results right away. It didn't hurt, I was really nervous and it was uncomfortable but nothing bad at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->