Empty Feeling

AEM1803

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Today is just another day that I struggle with the fact that I lost my little bean-
I just have this empty feeling.. like all the happiness is just gone- some days are better then others and I am able to smile.. But lately that feeling of depressions has swooped over me again :cry:
Why did this have to happen to me? What did I do to deserve this type of pain?
All I ever wanted was to be a mother- then this happened to me.. now when i see somebody with a child or pregnant i get so upset and so angry and I just cant help it... I feel horrible because after all its not their fault that this happened to me..:nope:
I honestly dont even know what to do- I dont know how to handle days like this where all I want to do is cry-
*sigh* :cry:

:hugs: I am very sorry this has happened. I lost my baby around the same time you did and I often feel that way too :cry:. I don't think we will ever fully recover from this kind of a loss. I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. Maybe once you conceive you will be able to move further along in your grief. I personally feel that I'm at the point where I can only move forward once we try this again. It can be scary and I image a little bittersweet at times. Sometimes when I think about being pregnant again I think of my sweet angel and I start getting sad. Try to do something when you start feeling depressed like go out to dinner or movies or something it'll help to temporarily get your mind off of it and keep you from going to a dark place. :hugs: Stay positive hun! I don't know how religious you are but I feel God won't give you more than you can handle and that it all has a purpose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->