empty sac

nataliendan

mum of 2 girls & 1 on way
Reaction score
hi please help, i was 6 weeks 6 days from last period and i had some bleeding went to hospital had a scan and they said i was 5 weeks and 5 days / is that possible if i know my last p date? and i knew i was pregnant for 3 weeks so that means i found out at 2 weeks 5 days, seems early?? and the reason for all the hope that my dates are wrong is because all they seen is empty sac and its driving me insane they just said if your dates are right then dont look good but if ours are right then it seems fine, anyone else had this or can give me reassurance? got another scan in two weeks how am i going to wait that long???? :cry:

Well it may just be that you ovulated later than you thought! Are you having a rescan? I know at my 12 week scan with my son the adjusted me back by 4 days even though I knew when I ovulated. Not quite the same but there's still hope. Dates are so hard to pin down perfectly. Xx

Hey Hunnie! I feel your pain!... I have had 3 scans now all showing empty sacs.. I was meant to be 6 weeks last week and saw nothing but a 12mm sac I have another scan tomorrow which will probably be bad but I'm hoping all the best for you! Did you see a yolk sac??? I didn't...
Or did they measure the sac? Xxx

no they was rude really, they said they scanned me to see if it was not an etopic and as it wasnt that was it, just said they will re scan in two weeks, they said all they could see was the sac and nothing else, its been 4 days since that scan and ive not slept im so grumpy with a pounding headache. just want to know, were going to pay for private on weds and hope that a week later will be alot better if there dates are right and im wrong, i hope so, i really hope your scan goes well for you tomorrow please let me know how you get on x

Oh that is awful!! They should of at least told you the size of the sac and took bloods etc.. I got treated quite unfairly the lady who scanned me last demanded I had bloods done just to show if they was rising or not but the early pregnancy nurse when I saw her after said no because if it's a blighted ovum it could still be rising anyway, I still wanted bloods done because if they was doubling it would of been a good sign.
Thank you so much! I will do!
I don't have any hope though as I don't really feel pregnant I have the odd sicky feeling and the odd sharp pains in boobs but nothing major at all I barely feel pregnant I even forget which is awful xx

Oh I forgot to add, they said last week I should of been around 6 weeks going by my sac size :(

so maybe thats a good sign if your not as far gone as you thought? thats my only hope as they didnt give me hope for anything else, i hope all the best to you and will check on here tomorrow for (fingers crossed ) good news :flower: xx

i misscarried naturally almost 3 weeks ago from blighted ovum (empty sac)
i to had 3 scans from 5 to 8 weeks and all empty sac went from 5mm to 19mm and basically stopped there, and i misscarried naturally a week later

sucks that was my BFP from using soy isos grrrrr,
i do have 2 children 10 and 3.5 conceived without nothing, i have been charting 17mmonths and used soy to create stronger egg looks like it created a bad one

im so sorry i hope ts good news for you and your just earlier
i new when i ovulated from charting so i new rough dates

im sorry to hear that hun :( its so heart braking hearing the bad news, i just need to know now, we was doing private scan weds but hospital said they will see me Thursday at least then i will know, but its the waiting that is so hard, i have all pregnancy symptoms, and im so spotty and i dont mind if im actually pregnant, did you still feel pregnant like sickness? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->